Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Isn't it just tragic the bedwetters are out in force, we're not playing well, and you're on their backs like the proverbial monkey.
The Fulham game was similar, we didn't play well, but got something out of it. Have faith of feck off FFS

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Isn't it just tragic either bedwetters, we're not playing well, and you're on their backs like the proverbial
The Fulham game was similar, we didn't play well, but got something out of it. Have faith of feck off FFS

It’s not a one off though. It’s every single away game for the last year that we’ve played like this.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Isn't it just tragic the bedwetters, we're not playing well, and you're on their backs like the proverbial monkey.

Are you joking!? This is a hundred times worse than Fulham.

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
I'm pretty sure Propper has given the ball away every single time he's touched it. Must be some kind of record for a premier league half of football.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Getting slated on BBC Radio 5 commentary - the team and the choice of green kit. Why on earth didn't we wear the stripes, they ask - no clash.

Then some plank phoned in and said that 1 in 12 males are colour blind and can't tell red and white from blue and white! I call that as total bollox - 1 in 12 colour blind? Never - how many NSCers are colour blind? How many even know people who can't tell red from blue? I know colour blindness exists, but 1 in 12? No - I don't even know one.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Our formation:

--------------------------------------Ryan------------------------------
Knockaert--Montoya---Dunk--Duffy---Bong---March
--------------Bissouma---Stephens--Propper-----------------

---------------------------------Murray---------------------------------

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
One way or another I watched about half the games last season. I hoped West Brom away was as bad as we could get. Evidently not.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It’s not a one off though. It’s every single away game for the last year that we’ve played like this.

This.

Quite clearly doesn't watch our away performances. How an earth he sees it differently is beyond me.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Isn't it just tragic the bedwetters are out in force, we're not playing well, and you're on their backs like the proverbial monkey.

Whilst I understand your point I think we actually played well against Fulham and it could be argued the goals were against the run of play. Here we look like a Championship team playing top six Premier League which is concerning.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
What the hell do we practice. Every midfield pass goes backwards. One up front, play for a draw away from home and then concede no wonder we don't pick up points away from home. Propper has been gash. Stephens not much better. You have to feel sorry for Murray. As much as I like Hughton he has no idea what to do away from home. Shutting up shop against the smaller teams from the first minute will never win games. I am surprised anyone bothers to go to away games.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Chris really needs to earn his salt now.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Getting slated on BBC Radio 5 commentary - the team and the choice of green kit. Why on earth didn't we wear the stripes, they ask - no clash.

Then some plank phoned in and said that 1 in 12 males are colour blind and can't tell red and white from blue and white! I call that as total bollox - 1 in 12 colour blind? Never - how many NSCers are colour blind? How many even know people who can't tell red from blue? I know colour blindness exists, but 1 in 12? No - I don't even know one.

Where Sutton said we have nothing. Powder puff football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here