East Wales
Ryan
Montoya-Balogun-Dunk-Bong
Knockaert-Stephens-Bissouma-Propper-March
Murray​

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The 1 change that I hope CH doesnt make is to bring back Bruno as he did Dunk as I am sure that would send out bad messages to the dressing room. I dont think that he will do that and believe the only possible change to the starting XI would possibly be Bissouma for Gross but hopefully changes on the bench.

The bench I would ljke to see is:
Steele,Bruno, Balogun Bernardo Izquierdo Locadia Bissouma/ Gross but it wont be.

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The 1 change that I hope CH doesnt make is to bring back Bruno as he did Dunk as I am sure that would send out bad messages to the dressing room. I dont think that he will do that and believe the only possible change to the starting XI would possibly be Bissouma for Gross but hopefully changes on the bench.

The bench I would ljke to see is:
Steele,Bruno, Balogun Bernardo Andone Izquierdo Locadia but it wont be.

Interesting BG, as you've stated you might change Bissouma for Gross, but no spot on the bench for the one you leave out? Would we really need both Bruno and Bernardo on the bench at the same time? Think I'd want Kayal on there as midfield cover, and with Andone and Izquierdo both not featuring yet and coming back from injury, think I'd only have one of them on the bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here