Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your side to face Southampton?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
A fit Jose would of ruined Fulham last time out bags of space on the left, AJ looked a handful to also good at winning the ball back play them both from the off

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I'm going to be another one who advocates Bissouma being brought into the starting eleven in replacement of Bissouma. Also it wouldn't be much of a surprise if that switch is made for the majority of away games.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Drop March and Gross for Bissouma and Jahanbaksh

Not that far off being starters I don't think but not this one I don't think.

With Spurs and City coming up we need to pick up a point here because we have a good run of games coming up and I think it would be detrimental to drop into the bottom 3 before that good run of games comes up. So next few games go with the players that know their defensive duties well.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I think the only change will be Bissouma for Gross as per Liverpool game. But I would like to see AJ start as well.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I'm going to be another one who advocates Bissouma being brought into the starting eleven in replacement of Bissouma. Also it wouldn't be much of a surprise if that switch is made for the majority of away games.

Crafty tactic that is.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Could get a bit predictable for me........not that i'm complaining

Hmm, thinking the team is predictable seems at odds with supporting a CH managed team.

If it ain't broke - don't fix it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here