great action,so streamline

as for English bowlers

always liked Derek Underwood,but he did play for Kent

excluding the Vaseline,I'd say John Lever

left arm medium-fast,always tricky for a right hander

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Not going to be popular - but I always loved watching Shane Warne. Never knew what was going to happen next.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
bowler hat.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Marshall or Holding for me probably........difficult to choose though, so many fantastic bowlers. Loved watching Big Bird when I was a kid though. Warne was incredibly good.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Marshall or Holding for me probably........difficult to choose though, so many fantastic bowlers. Loved watching Big Bird when I was a kid though. Warne was incredibly good.

yeah Malcom Marshall is probably my favourite Windies bowler

Joel Garner was an excellent one dayer,could produce the yorker when it mattered

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
David Weise

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I remember watching waqar Younis in a cup semi final in about 1991. I have never seen such hostile and effective bowling.
Every ball was an event

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Forgot about him. Each ball seemed to be an incredible yorker at 100mph, unplayable.

Can’t remember the game - it was rain affected and they came back for a second day which was on tv . He was playing for Surrey . Would love to rewatch on YouTube

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
Always loved James Kirtley watching Sussex and then England. Not an international superstar but started playing while I was still bowling and loved the guy! First pick in my Telegraph fantasy team each season haha

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Darren Gough …...before he went to Talkshite

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Can’t remember the game - it was rain affected and they came back for a second day which was on tv . He was playing for Surrey . Would love to rewatch on YouTube

I recall the same thing. BBC used to have the rights to one day county games. Due to various forms of cheating the Pakistan players at that time were un-endearing, but for some reason I liked him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here