Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Today's Football

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Screenshot_20180915-160455.png

So far so good. Let's hope it stays that way.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Huddersfield battering Palace according to Matt Le Tissier

It's the one that's bothering me the most. Wanting palace to win is making me feel dirty.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I don't think it's dull. Huddersfield played some lovely stuff and should have scored three. Palace have done absolutely nothing except for an admittedly World-class goal by Mr Tumble.
I turned over when both teams boasted only one shot. I'm now watching hoping for a Huddersfield equaliser.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I turned over when both teams boasted only one shot. I'm now watching hoping for a Huddersfield equaliser.

I would rather palace wins this match (goes for a shower). Hopefully Cardiff and Hudds stay in the bottom meaning only one space to fill from 5.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I would rather palace wins this match (goes for a shower). Hopefully Cardiff and Hudds stay in the bottom meaning only one space to fill from 5.
I can see your point but I would still like to see Palace in the relegation battle. I don't think they are as strong this season.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
So frustrating. Hudds finishing is atrocious. Pleasing to see how poor palace are though.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Fingers crossed for a draw between Watford and United now.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I can see your point but I would still like to see Palace in the relegation battle. I don't think they are as strong this season.

Palace were never going to be relegation candidates. Zaha and Townsend enable them to mug teams who are tearing them apart. According to BBC radio, Hudd were by far the better team with Palace comatose, until Zaha’s goal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So as we could only draw with Fulham and City have just hammered them at walking pace, does that me City are better than the Albion?

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Fulham should have been buried by City , they got lucky it was only 3 ... should have been at least 6-0 but some poor finishing from City

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wigan lose 2-0 but Walton apparently had a good game and kept them from a thrashing.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Zaha is a world class player with the courage of the cowardly lion, if he had any, he would have opted for England and never returned to the caravan park. When he retires, his Autobiography will be called ‘What If’

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Zaha is a world class player with the courage of the cowardly lion, if he had any, he would have opted for England and never returned to the caravan park. When he retires, his Autobiography will be called ‘What If’

He could of course leave in January, which would be good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here