Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] T20 Blast finals day

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Wright wins toss, we bat. Bowlers get a breather, I just hope Luke's still got enough gas left in his tank.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I was listening to Radio Sussex on the BBC iplayer radio app on my phone then it abruptly stopped working, retuned to 5Live Sports Extra but found it tortuous ! who gave the gig to those two twats Dagnall and Norcross ? Awful attempt at commentary, both seemed more interested in pushing their allegedly funny stories in to block out the cricket. If i'm stuck with those pillocks for the final I'll have to go sit in me car to listen to Radio Sussex.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Wright wins toss, we bat. Bowlers get a breather, I just hope Luke's still got enough gas left in his tank.

They called him the old man of T20 on 5 Live earlier. I saw him in Church Road recently and he looked fighting fit. I am of the Mike Gatting era though.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I was listening to Radio Sussex on the BBC iplayer radio app on my phone then it abruptly stopped working, retuned to 5Live Sports Extra but found it tortuous ! who gave the gig to those two twats Dagnall and Norcross ? Awful attempt at commentary, both seemed more interested in pushing their allegedly funny stories in to block out the cricket. If i'm stuck with those pillocks for the final I'll have to go sit in me car to listen to Radio Sussex.

Totally agree. I was driving and the pair of them thought they were comedians. It's ok to banter etc when doing a 5 day test match but 20 overs is all action and there was plenty to cricket to discuss. It really annoyed me. Fortunately I'm home now so can watch Sky where they seem to take it all a lot more seriously

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I hope the likes of Evans and Rawlins don't go mad, I really fancy our chances of defending 170+.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Salt starting well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Salt you lazy ****! Ground your ****ing bat!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Totally agree. I was driving and the pair of them thought they were comedians. It's ok to banter etc when doing a 5 day test match but 20 overs is all action and there was plenty to cricket to discuss. It really annoyed me. Fortunately I'm home now so can watch Sky where they seem to take it all a lot more seriously

Indeed, very annoying. I have managed to get Radio Sussex through my TV tuner thank goodness. I'm seriously thinking of an e-mail complaint to the BBC about the standard of commentary, I agree wholeheartedly with a little banter but it seemed Dagnall distracted the whole box with some inane attempt at comedy.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Oh FFSS, spoke too soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Salty run out - SO Sussex

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
1,000 fans who give a shit have gatecrashed a fancy dress party. Personally, I think the ticketing for this is all wrong, it's the cricket equivalent of premier league darts.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here