Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] golovkin canelo 2

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
All the talk about Golovkin's age is secondary when it comes to his sheer punching power of 2 weight divisions heavier.

Golovkin should've beaten Canelo last time round. This time there'll be no contest with a clean Canelo not on clenbuterol.

GGG ends it in 7 and sets the record for middleweight title defences.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I hope the cheat gets beat. Most people thought GGG won the 1st fight, but as usual with USA bouts, the 4.30am time may put me off paying for it.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Will be a good fight and probably the only boxer in the world who can trade with GGG.

Feel a little sorry for the yanks though. $84.99 for the PPV...

Still only £16.95 in the UK.

Unsure why the yanks don't just boycott HBO PPV to bring the price down to sensible levels.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Looking forward to this. Golovkin to win on points but I’m in the minority where I felt Canelo possibly edged it and a draw was far from a robbery.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I was in a bar last night and they had the boxing on the TV. Me and a couple of the lads I was with got sucked in to watching it and were thoroughly enjoying the fight. It was only when it got to the 12th round that it dawned on me that it was Friday night and about 5pm Vegas time. We were watching a replay of the previous GGG Canelo bout. In my defence I'd missed it first time round but the others had watched it and were saying how much better Canelo was doing this time :ffsparr:

We had had a few.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
golovkin robbed badly last year.

different year, different result: golovkin to ko in 8

views?
GGG wasnt robbed badly it was a pretty close fight. It was only the joke judge scorecard by Adelaide that had canelo winning every round that made a mockery of the neutrality of the judging.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
There’s so much quality boxing involving British fighters that non-Brit fights pass me by.
I would never bet against Golovkin though. A bona fide animal

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Love a bit of Gennady. KO in the 5th

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports