Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Harry the Hornet is dead. Long live Harry the Hornet.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
How long do Sharks live for ? perhaps it's a different Sid and the PR machine of Sussex cricket haven't told us ! what if Sid is actually a Girl Shark ! .

giphy (35).gif

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Anyone that mocks Dwayne Dibley is alright in my books.
I hope all mascots throw themselves on the floor in a show of solidarity, whenever Zahahaha is on the pitch.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Speaking of mascot races, does anyone remember the one at MK Franchise in our almost promotion season?

It was won by Batman who not only had the easiest costume to run in but cheated by jumping the gun. Gully was robbed as he came second and some poor ******* dressed as a clock came last by miles.

We were almost robbed as well but they missed the last minute, completely incorrect penalty.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Harry may be down but he's not out. He's added his support to the Palace HF petition at least twice.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Just realised I didnt have a clue about "Gully" until reading this thread.

I dont like it. How long have you had it? Do you feel very emotionally attached to this character or could I email PB about it?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Remember Gully's Girls?

How outrageously offensive they were.

Unbelievable to think how utterly misogynistic we once were.

:moo:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Man behind ‘disgraceful’ Watford mascot Harry the Hornet resigns

Harry became a controversial figure in the mascot world after incurring the wrath of Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson

GettyImages-949558554.jpg

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/...ry-the-hornet-man-standing-down-gareth-evans/

Meh :shrug: Easy enough to get another one down your local pet shop. So simple I've done it myself

Me: I'd like to buy a wasp please
Pet Shop Owner: I'm sorry sir, we don't sell wasps
Me: There's one in your window

Yup, disappointed with that effort :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here