Adul ticket £52 and under £18 30
Face value can either deliver or send register post

Last edited by a moderator:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have approved this post only to warn the OP who made this post including email address and telephone number.

Based on what I've seen in the past, there is a chance that the club could ban you from buying tickets for trying to sell tickets in this way, hence me removing your details. I suggest, should you be unable to use the tickets, you try to move them on a bit closer to home in a way that doesn't require you to post your personal details online in full public display.

Jul 29, 2017
Hi all

Ok thanks, I bought these tickets a few weeks ago but father in law is having an operation therefore I am needed.
Where and how do I do the ticket exchange as not season ticket holder.

Gezza

Jul 29, 2017
Its been ages since I have actually posted on nsc, we used to have a ticket part where you could sell any tickets if you couldn't make the game.
Am I better off speaking to the club ?

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
What's the deal with swapping tickets with someone?

Would like to have the Boxing Day match in the North Stand. A friend is over from Australia so would like to give him some atmosphere, instead of sitting in the quieter areas.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
can anyone help or advise ?

The club have really clamped down on touting, which is laudable. Unfortunately, they have included the passing on of tickets, even for free, to fellow Albion fans as touting - it’s regrettable, but legally required. As a PL club, there is loads more “proper” touting and the club has to be seen to be enforcing the law as their actions (or lack of) are far more scrutinised.

If you were to find an Albion-supporting mate down the pub and sell them the tickets at face value, no-one will give a shit. If, however, you sell them to a total stranger (who could be a Spurs fan who can’t get an away ticket) &/or you sell them at a profit - to anyone - and the club find out, you’ll probably be banned from buying tickets again.

Thus - don’t advertise tickets for sale on social media, especially if you give personal details.

AFAIK, the ticket exchange is only for season tickets. I believe that if you’ve bought a ticket for one game, and then find you can’t go, you are (and I want to use the technical term here) buggered - from an official point of view.

Some people, knowing all the above, choose to ask the question on NSC, in the hope that they might receive a PM from a fellow fan seeking tickets. Hush my mouth.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
What's the deal with swapping tickets with someone?

Would like to have the Boxing Day match in the North Stand. A friend is over from Australia so would like to give him some atmosphere, instead of sitting in the quieter areas.

Probably best to just telephone the Booking Office and ask if you can move seats for that specific game. Believe others have done that in the past.

Morvangull

Oct 19, 2010
Bognor Regis
Why not get on to the club and ask if it is possible to either cancel the purchase or transfer the tickets for another game. I was able to do this, although this was a couple of seasons ago.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Probably best to just telephone the Booking Office and ask if you can move seats for that specific game. Believe others have done that in the past.
Not a STH so only get to buy come Purchase History, which generally leaves SW corner or East Stand

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Not a STH so only get to buy come Purchase History, which generally leaves SW corner or East Stand

If you’re willing to take a risk, the game will sell out and the ticket exchange will start. I’d expect a handful of tickets to be available in the north stand then.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
If you’re willing to take a risk, the game will sell out and the ticket exchange will start. I’d expect a handful of tickets to be available in the north stand then.
Normally would take the risk but it's the only match my friend will get to see while over here.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
I think that there maybe a few Boxing Day tickets going spare,if they open the ticket exchange. I’m a season ticket holder, but there is no way will I be going to the match, so mine will be up for sale. I’ve got to keep the rest of the family happy, visiting relatives!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here