Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The other Dick Head at it again!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Leon Knight has launched an astonishing foul-mouthed tirade at female football pundits.

The 35-year-old, who has played for 15 different clubs, said “this equal rights b*** has to stop” and told women pundits they can “f*** right off”.

His ten-tweet rant appeared to be aimed at former Arsenal player Alex Scott as she appeared alongside Jamie Redknapp and Jamie Carragher for Sky Sports’ coverage of England versus Switzerland on Tuesday.

Well you don't expect anything different really :tosser:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/...d-tirade-against-female-pundits-a3934786.html

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Leon Knight has launched an astonishing foul-mouthed tirade at female football pundits.

The 35-year-old, who has played for 15 different clubs, said “this equal rights b*** has to stop” and told women pundits they can “f*** right off”.

His ten-tweet rant appeared to be aimed at former Arsenal player Alex Scott as she appeared alongside Jamie Redknapp and Jamie Carragher for Sky Sports’ coverage of England versus Switzerland on Tuesday.

Well you don't expect anything different really :tosser:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/...d-tirade-against-female-pundits-a3934786.html

'I ain't sexist at all but....' :shootself

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'd like to know how much Alex Scott got paid for that night's work compared to Redknapp and Carragher.

On the one hand if they are doing the same job they should be on equal pay. On the other hand, if the value of Redknapp's contribution is deemed to be higher than Scott's then why are Sky foisting a reduced quality viewing product on me by having Scott rather than, say, Souness or Gary Neville?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
It is good to female pundits/presenters being introduced. What people forget is that most of the men, I remember Lineker being a good example, struggled when they started.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It is good to female pundits/presenters being introduced. What people forget is that most of the men, I remember Lineker being a good example, struggled when they started.

Can't even say Alex Scott is 'struggling'. She comes across as intelligent and knowing what she's on about. And her command of English is a damn sight better than 'Arry's offshoot'.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Many of them still struggle. There are far worse pundits than Alex Scott stealing a living giving their views on football on TV - Monotone droning Mr Cliche Owen and Red-rimmed specs McManaman for a start.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Many of them still struggle. There are far worse pundits than Alex Scott stealing a living giving their views on football on TV - Monotone droning Mr Cliche Owen and Red-rimmed specs McManaman for a start.

Totally agree. McManaman is really clueless...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Female Match commentators NO , have to turn off the sound , which is a right pain when i'm listening to the radio ( from what iv'e heard already ) , in studio punditry YES , i actually prefer the ladies than the Screeching Scousers and Monotone Mancs

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Alex Scott is good. I think he needs to pick a better target and there are plenty of them.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Knight is a horrible little shit.

I can only presume that he's been turned down by numerous women because he's a ****, had a bad relationship with his mum and never dealt with it, is gay and has had to repress it his whole life or all of the above as he absolutely HATES women.

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
Alex Scott is good to look at. I think he needs to pick a better target and there are plenty of them.

Edited for accuracy.

Lovely bit of eye candy, but she talks in cliches and platitudes.
Nothing insightful ever comes out of her mouth.

I listened to her for a few seconds after the Switzerland match and I couldn't take anymore so I switched channels to the BBC News which was just starting.
The first female to come on screen was Cressida Dick, followed within seconds by Diane Abbott, so I switched back to Alex Scott and muted the sound.
Worked a treat. :thumbsup:

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Can't even say Alex Scott is 'struggling'. She comes across as intelligent and knowing what she's on about. And her command of English is a damn sight better than 'Arry's offshoot'.

LK is damn right, Alex Scott or any other woman 'pundit' views have absolutely no validity whatsoever having never played the men's game and having only played to 'park' standard. It's an absolute insult to successful ex footballers who have played the game at the highest level such as Redknapp, Carragher, Souness to have her or any other female beside them on the panel as an equal. You may as well have me on the panel (ex park footballer).

As for 'arry' what a snob!!! Why mock someone's working class East end accent? Your type probably purport to hate middle class 'Tory scum' and yet mock someone because they have an accent reflective of where they were born? Incidently would you refer to Hope Powell as 'ope' as she was born in Lewisham so therefore doesn't speak with a clipped home counties accent?

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Edited for accuracy.

Lovely bit of eye candy, but she talks in cliches and platitudes.
Nothing insightful ever comes out of her mouth.

I listened to her for a few seconds after the Switzerland match and I couldn't take anymore so I switched channels to the BBC News which was just starting.
The first female to come on screen was Cressida Dick, followed within seconds by Diane Abbott, so I switched back to Alex Scott and muted the sound.
Worked a treat. :thumbsup:

What Diane Abbott that intelligent, articulate and high calibre MP whose senior position owes everything to her talent as an MP and nothing else. That woman of the people??

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...stion-remark-Orthodox-Jews-wear-costumes.html

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Is Mr Knight still in his flat in the dark wearing only his underpants and off his tits , while watching endless repeats of his goals from 10 (?) years ago?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here