Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Why Does NSC Constantly Ask Me To Confirm It Values My Privacy?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Get this mildly-annoying pop-up half a dozen times a day on me phone. Anybody know why it doesn't acknowledge my first, eh, acknowledgement? ???

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Get this mildly-annoying pop-up half a dozen times a day on me phone. Anybody know why it doesn't acknowledge my first, eh, acknowledgement? ???

The irony is, your privacy settings for a particular website are stored in a cookie it needs to place on your device. If your general settings are for the most private/secure settings, your phone will refuse the cookie that the website is trying to place and so every time you visit the site, it is compelled to ask you again!

You need to white-list the site, accept the cookie from a session where you decline all the other cookies and then you shouldn't be bothered again (unless your device sweeps regularly and deletes cookies... it which case you need to set the NSC cookie to be retained!).

Nothing to do with NSC, but in general a bloody stupid system that I swear is deigned to get you so frustrated that you go back to accepting cookies and getting all your data farmed on a regular basis!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here