Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Help - Friend Sentenced to 37 years in Qatar

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Reading about this case you would have to be mad to do business in that country, you need a native sponsor who basically controls you, your not even permitted to leave the country without your sponsors say so. Basically they can take all your money and have you locked up at will. I guess people see Pound signs and go for it.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I hope he gets out and 37 years is ridiculous but you take your life in your hands when you deal with the Middle East. Especially in business.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Done !
And this country is hosting the next world cup?
Barbarians

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Horrible country.

Done.

You want to slap this on facebook and twitter, 458 when I signed, you need all the help you can with this to get to 10,000

Even if you get & appeal to the Brexit voters signing, it will all help.
What a great idea - use a serious thread about a serious matter to introduce a sly and pathetic dig at leavers, suggesting they are somehow not in favour of petitioning against an obvious injustice. But, yes, we did kill Bambi's mother..........idiot!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Done

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
What a great idea - use a serious thread about a serious matter to introduce a sly and pathetic dig at leavers, suggesting they are somehow not in favour of petitioning against an obvious injustice. But, yes, we did kill Bambi's mother..........idiot!

Yeah, Your right I called all brexit voters idiots, I clearly remember typing that...

I clearly was not clear enough, I do apologise, what I meant was even if you appeal to even the hated and uncool brexit voters which NSC seems to imply they all are, it is not a bad thing every signing to the petition counts.

Again I am sorry you think I am an idiot..

But then again I did vote out.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Sensitivity level set to 10 captain, she can't take much more of this....

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sensitivity level set to 10 captain, she can't take much more of this....

Not at all, we're quite used to it; water off a duck's back and all that.

Nonetheless, it's worth calling out and mocking from time to time - this is not the only thread on which a desperate remoaner has decided to sneer at leavers even though the thread is not remotely related to Brexit any which way at all. There is, after all, a safe place (the Brexit thread) where they can sneer at Brexit in relative safely, in company with a few chums who like to do it every day, bless

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Signed too - more than once - but the confirmation e-mails are not coming through. Oh well, I'll keep trying.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Nonetheless, it's worth calling out and mocking from time to time - this is not the only thread on which a desperate remoaner has decided to sneer at leavers even though the thread is not remotely related to Brexit any which way at all. There is, after all, a safe place (the Brexit thread) where they can sneer at Brexit in relative safely, in company with a few chums who like to do it every day, bless

Did you really just sign off with 'bless' lol.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

You’d be better off ignoring it and letting it die.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
It amazes me why anyone chooses to live or holiday in middle eastern medieval hell holes such as UAE, Qatar, or Saudi. Repugnant societies still thriving off the back of slavery.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here