Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Rating Brighton's current strikers

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The thread title is wrong. You've put strikers plural when basically we only have Murray. Without whom we're in deep trouble.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I did think about him when naming GM as the best, I particularly liked the goal he scored at WHL (when it was undergoing an upgrade to a stand). They would have gone top of the table if they’d won and we were right down the bottom of the league, if my memory serves me. A great day out and a very unexpected win. His performances against Liverpool had a lot to do with his transfer there as well I believe. Definitely a contender for best ever Albion striker.

I remember that day, with their new stand under construction. Foster and Gatting were immense at the back and then Robinson broke away towards us before slotting it in.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Sorry I do not have the authority, it is not for me to forgive you, only our saviour “Bloom” can forgive those who have insulted our great leader....

As penance you must say the Lord’s Prayer.

“Our Leader who art in Brighton, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will win, away as it is in Brighton. Give us this day our daily 3-1 victory; and forgive us our childish songs, as we forgive those Defeats against us; and lead us not into relegation , but deliver us from Palace”

Forever & Ever praise be your name “Christopher William Gerard Hughton”

To the thread starter, please forgive this person for a very poor attempt at humour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here