Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Lost Season tickets

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Bit of advice ........we are unable to find our season tickets obviously last seen at the Fulham game..

The question is .....if they are handed in to the club, do the ticket office actually contact the ticket holders or do they wait until we pay for replacements ( is it £15 each)

I have emailed supporter services but no reply.. and the ticket office closes at 5pm..

Anyone been in a similar position.?

Luckily still over a week to get them replaced ..

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Ring all the places where they could’ve been handed in ASAP.

If lost and not returned you’d have to pay for replacements. I’d do this as soon as it’s clear they’re lost and not returning.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Ring all the places where they could’ve been handed in ASAP.

If lost and not returned you’d have to pay for replacements. I’d do this as soon as it’s clear they’re lost and not returning.

Turned the house upside down.....will phone and order replacements tomorrow....I would assume if they had been handed in the ticket office would email me? but who knows..

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Look in the pocket of the coat "I never wear to football". That's where I found mine, same day as the replacement arrived...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sounds to me like you sold them on to someone you don't know and they've not given them back.

Consider yourself lucky if you don't get banned from this unsavoury mess you've got yourself into.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Didnt wear a coat....they are always kept in the wifes handbag....so technically shes lost them.....

she'll find them next time she's at the front of Sainsbury's queue (with me next) hunting in her handbag for a 5p off voucher

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Go to the police station, say you were pickpocketed, get a crime number, then take said number to the ticket office and get a replacement for nix...

That's what a friend of mine did :wink:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Go to the police station, say you were pickpocketed, get a crime number, then take said number to the ticket office and get a replacement for nix...

That's a blatant abuse of an (actually) excellent Supporter Services 'Service' ???

If you've lost them fair and square, pay the noddy tax.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003

I don’t go to police stations and blatantly lie to save £30.
I called supporter services at 9am and by 9:05 new tickets were dispatched.
Very efficient service from SS.

Watch the lost tickets now the appear!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here