Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton Womens vs London Bees Continental Tyres Cup Sunday 16th Sept at 2pm @ Crawley

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Next up for the Brighton Womens team is their next Continental Tyres cup game.

Tickets can be bought from Seagulls Tickets and are as follows:

Advance prices (until 3pm, Fri 14th Sept):
Adult: £7.00, 65+: £6.00, Under-21: £6.00, Under-18: £5.00, Under-10: £3.00

Matchday prices:
Adult: £10.00, 65+: £8.00, Under-21: £8.00, Under-18: £7.00, Under-10: £4.00

Seagulls travel are providing free travel from various pickup points which can be booked here : https://www.eventtravel-hub.co.uk/a...vel--sunday---home---1400-kick-off-2165-p.asp which should help those finding it more difficult to get to Crawley than when they held the matches at Lancing.

Brighton currently set bottom of their group after 2 games, so a win here is a must if they want to go further in the competition. Hope theres a good crowd to support the team!

UTA :albion2:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I clicked on this to make a cheap gag about BG already having a ticket for this game but then saw "Brighton and Newcastle supporter".

How the hell does that work? ???

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I clicked on this to make a cheap gag about BG already having a ticket for this game but then saw "Brighton and Newcastle supporter".

How the hell does that work? ???

Bloody JCL'S! Embarrassing isn't it!

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Not that I have to explain myself to you, but I have lived in both places for some time and therefore follow both teams closely. I currently live down here and have had a season ticket at Brighton ever since the Amex was built, having been to matches before then too when I could. I've also lived in other places (Ipswich, Cambridge for example) and have been to and follow those teams but to a lesser extent. I'd probably class myself as a 'football' fan, rather than an ardent 'one team' fan. If any of that makes me a JCL then so be it.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Going back to the original topic of this thread, tickets are still available at the advance price for Sundays match until 3pm today. If you buy them online or over the phone then the tickets will be taken to Crawley on Sunday and you will pick them up from the ticket office there.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Going back to the original topic of this thread, tickets are still available at the advance price for Sundays match until 3pm today. If you buy them online or over the phone then the tickets will be taken to Crawley on Sunday and you will pick them up from the ticket office there.

Can't make this one sadly.

I do remember last season's game against London Bees - probably some of the most psychedelic refereeing I've ever seen, and that includes The Complete And Utter Shyster. The game itself was brutal - late tackles, two-footed tackles, elbows, digs off the ball, all ignored by the ref. Then one of the Bees players slips while on the ball, with not Brighton player near her, and the ref dishes out a yellow card.

Foul right in front of the linesman; ref is 40 yards away. Lino flags furiously for a quite nasty challenge - ref says play on. He was easily the worst I've seen. The language from the crowd is usually quite mild at women's games. Not this time.

Rated 18, that one.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Can't make this one sadly.

I do remember last season's game against London Bees - probably some of the most psychedelic refereeing I've ever seen, and that includes The Complete And Utter Shyster. The game itself was brutal - late tackles, two-footed tackles, elbows, digs off the ball, all ignored by the ref. Then one of the Bees players slips while on the ball, with not Brighton player near her, and the ref dishes out a yellow card.

Foul right in front of the linesman; ref is 40 yards away. Lino flags furiously for a quite nasty challenge - ref says play on. He was easily the worst I've seen. The language from the crowd is usually quite mild at women's games. Not this time.

Rated 18, that one.

Blimey, lets hope for a better ref and match on Sunday!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here