Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Putin's Least Believable BS Yet?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
"Vell,here ve are in London, Alexander. Vot shall we do ?"
"Let us go and see a cathedral, Ruslan"
"Vot is ze nearest, most famous cathedral ve can go to see ?"
"Let me just check zis corrupt imperialist vestern google....AH! Zer is a Saleesb..Salib..Salssibe...there is a big cathedral, only 90 miles from here"
"Excellent Alexander. To ze station, your turn for ze vine gums".

Racist....

:p

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just popped up on my news feed that the two geezers claim they were just 'simple tourists visiting Salisbury...'

I hope the Civil Aviation Authority around the area warn aircraft about the flying pig epidemic.
To be fair, it was simple 'tourists' driving tanks in Crimea and eastern Ukraine, so a trip to Salisbury is quite mainstream.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
"The town was covered by this slush. We got wet, took the nearest train and came back"
"Maybe we did [approach] Skripal's house, but we don't know where is it located"

They denied carrying the modified Nina Ricci perfume bottle which, UK investigators say, contained the substance.

"Is it silly for decent lads to have women's perfume? The customs are checking everything, they would have questions as to why men have women's perfume in their luggage. We didn't have it"

Mr Petrov said friends had recommended Salisbury to them because "there's the famous Salisbury cathedral, famous for its 123-metre spire"...he read out, from Wikipedia.

I guess maybe they should have waited till next week to come up with something, because THAT is absolutely laughable.

A single half hour open press conference would have left their ludicrous tale in tatters earlydoors. Ludicrous sham of a yarn.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Rather worryingly, It seems it is standard practice against anything that stands against the tyrant rule.

Pyotr Verzilov, an activist with Russian protest group Pussy Riot, is reported to have been taken to hospital in a serious condition.
Relatives speaking to the Meduza website said they believed he may have suffered poisoning but there is no official word on his condition.
He reportedly fell ill after a court hearing on Tuesday for fellow Pussy Riot activist Veronika Nikulshina.
Mr Verzilov was one of the activists who invaded the World Cup final pitch.
Ms Nikulshina told Meduza that Mr Verzilov had complained of losing his sight, "then the ability to talk, then the ability to walk".

Poor Bloke :nono:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
"Vell,here ve are in London, Alexander. Vot shall we do ?"
"Let us go and see a cathedral, Ruslan"
"Vot is ze nearest, most famous cathedral ve can go to see ?"
"Let me just check zis corrupt imperialist vestern google....AH! Zer is a Saleesb..Salib..Salssibe...there is a great big cathedral, only 90 miles from here"
"Excellent Alexander. To ze station. Your turn for ze vine gums".

To be fair they did have a point with their closing statement: 'Can we finally just put on record our disappointment with the standards of public refuse collection in the famous town of Salisbury. It ill-befits a cathedral town of such celebrated stature. Wouldn't happen in Moscow'

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Can we just wind the clock back 40 years to when Russia was communist, Iran had the Shah and Iraq/Syria kept their shit to themselves?

Russia is a gangster state, run by the mob for the mob.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The shit politicians get away with these days is unbelievable. Mexican wall, Salisbury tourists, £350 mill a week for the NHS. How did it come to this?

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
"The town was covered by this slush. We got wet, took the nearest train and came back"
"Maybe we did [approach] Skripal's house, but we don't know where is it located"

They denied carrying the modified Nina Ricci perfume bottle which, UK investigators say, contained the substance.

"Is it silly for decent lads to have women's perfume? The customs are checking everything, they would have questions as to why men have women's perfume in their luggage. We didn't have it"

Mr Petrov said friends had recommended Salisbury to them because "there's the famous Salisbury cathedral, famous for its 123-metre spire"...he read out, from Wikipedia.

I guess maybe they should have waited till next week to come up with something, because THAT is absolutely laughable.

123 metre spire indeed but no mention of the fact it also houses an original Magna Carta

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

"Is it silly for decent lads to have women's perfume? The customs are checking everything, they would have questions as to why men have women's perfume in their luggage
. We didn't have it"

Odd and fishy that a couple of " decent lads " decided on a weekend break together in my book ? Must be embarrassing to have to reveal their little getaway together ?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Still a lot more plausible than Theresa May saying she will govern for the just about managing

Blah Blah Blah.....

I actually think she has stood up to the Russians the only way she can, and has not mean mealy mouthed like Corbyn over the subject.

Innocent people have died at the hands of these agents and you want to point score....

Why am I not surprised.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't understand Russia's thinking on this - they just look like incompetent liars. How can this be a good thing?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Personally, I can't wait for the Russian invasion.

cd764b52431b3538edcc3827df9d8511.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
...to visit the famous cathedral.

My 8-y-o son is better at bullshitting than they are.
You forgot to mention how tall the spire is.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Having spent a couple of weeks in Russia in two different visits I have to say I no longer know who to believe.

There is more to this than meets the eye and I really wouldn't be so quick to believe the British Government and press account over that of the Russians. The Russians are good people, it has never been clear to me why they are viewed as the enemy by us or the Americans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here