Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Ipads smashed as a punishment.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
She has lots of other techniques for looking after her spawn!

I particularly enjoyed reading about her method of putting her kids in economy whilst she was in 1st class/business when flying! Let the commoners and flight attendants look after your offspring I say!

Not really, the woman is a menace.

No, she wasn't saying that, she was saying she's worked for the class she prefers to travel in and her children shouldn't assume this privilege, I'm with her.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No, she wasn't saying that, she was saying she's worked for the class she prefers to travel in and her children shouldn't assume this privilege, I'm with her.

So the 'Honourable' Kirsite Allsop, daughter of 6th Baron Hindlip, had to work for her privilege?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

That's fair enough. Growing up as the daughter of Baron Hindlip, in all those expensive schools, then cutting her teeth at Baroness Hindlips firm, before a jolly stint at Christies where pater was Chairman, will certainly have taught her all about working hard and not relying on inherited privilege.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
So the 'Honourable' Kirsite Allsop, daughter of 6th Baron Hindlip, had to work for her privilege?

No, but my point is she is ensuring her children do.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You'd be surprised how many 'normal' people do this. I was on a work trip to the US recently in Premium Economy and the cabin was full of 10-16 year olds whose parents were in Business Class and would occasionally pop back to check on them and then go back to their seats. I was amazed
****ing pricks.

The kids are probably at boarding school most of the time so the idea of spending 10 hours having to interact with them in a confined space will scare the shit out of the parents.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
The thought of leaving my kids in cattle while I quaff champers in club is something I can't get my head round, ignoring I'd never afford club anyway. If your kids spill a drink, become ill, frightened in turbulence or are a royal pain in the arse you are expecting either cabin crew or a member of the public to deal with the problem. Not on or fair.

It's selfish parenting of the highest order justified with a crap excuse. I bet when they arrive at their destination the kids are shipped off to some god awful kids club so Kirsty can park her fat arse on a sun lounger ordering the hotel staff about.

What a horrible cow.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
It was a bloody stupid thing to do, but as per NSC norms, out come the class warriors!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm with her.

Excellent, would you mind pouring a bucket of sick over her for me?

That's fair enough. Growing up as the daughter of Baron Hindlip, in all those expensive schools, then cutting her teeth at Baroness Hindlips firm, before a jolly stint at Christies where pater was Chairman, will certainly have taught her all about working hard and not relying on inherited privilege.

:lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The thought of leaving my kids in cattle while I quaff champers in club is something I can't get my head round, ignoring I'd never afford club anyway. If your kids spill a drink, become ill, frightened in turbulence or are a royal pain in the arse you are expecting either cabin crew or a member of the public to deal with the problem. Not on or fair.

Quite.

And if she really can't bear the thought of supervising her children herself, then she could always pay for an additional seat for their nanny, or whatever, to do it for her.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
What's class got to do with treating your kids (and other passengers) like shit just because you can?

Nothing at all; I was merely commenting on some of the posts on here.
Take a look for yourself, coolJ.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
She has now closed her twitter account thanks to all your meanies having a pop.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No, but my point is she is ensuring her children do.

Really? Do you really think she is setting a great example on having to work for what you have?
Children learn by your example, not what you tell them. Actions speak louder than words.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here