Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Ipads smashed as a punishment.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
It's perfectly acceptable to smash anything to do with apple.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I can only assume something serious has happened today and she's taking one for team 'Utter ****'

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I can't bear the smug know-it-all buglecunt. I'd rather get stuck in a lift with Tim Lovejoy. At least I could assault him.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think she was expecting lots of support and “right on”s. Didn’t quite go to plan.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I agree with the upper class idiot born into privilege, I think sometimes these people do not live in the real world.
One pointer I can give you, if you want to impress Mrs HKFC, is that the the 'cow' is related to Cath Kidston :cool:

She’s well aware of that!

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
What lessons does it teach the kids?
1) Resort to violence when don't get your own way.
2) Don't appreciate the value of money.
3) You will eventually give in (in 1-2 years time) when you buy them a replacement!
She really is an idiot.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I once had an LP smashed up as a punishment for being naughty. My Dad had bought it as a Christmas present. He was away at sea, when it happened.
I was extremely upset, it didn't teach me to behave, in fact it taught me how to be resentful.

Silly woman.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
My Mum once smashed up all our Zoids when me and my brother were arguing. Just made me sad for my brother as he spent many beloved hours building them and they were now in pieces. Didn’t stop us arguing in the future and just made us a bit scared .

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Don’t believe she did. It’s actually quite tough to break iPad screens even with a hammer - try it :whistle:

Indeed .... the only way to destroy an iPad is to wrap it in silver foil and cook it in the microwave for ten mintues .... blighters are indestructable.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Expensive way to make a point when you could just confiscate them.

Even better way is to take their chargers away. Give them a few hours to reflect on why they forced you to take such measures while the last vestiges of power slowly drain away.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I once had an LP smashed up as a punishment for being naughty. My Dad had bought it as a Christmas present. He was away at sea, when it happened.
I was extremely upset, it didn't teach me to behave, in fact it taught me how to be resentful.

Silly woman.

Would you care to enlighten us as to which LP it was. Not that it should in any way alter our sympathy and empathy for your obvious distress at the time, I'm just curious. My guess is Cliff and the Shadows or you could turn this into a competition with perhaps a few clues for guidance.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
On the back of [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] dadsnet thread.
I read that Kirsty Allsopp smashed her children's ipads, because they broke the rules outside of their permitted play time.
She can afford to buy them new ones, smashing them just demonstrates a lack of respect for resources, which are just too plentiful for the silly bitch. That, and she can't control her temper.

Would you NSC parents go as far as destroying your kids things as a penalty for rule breaking?
It's briefly crossed my mind, but I thought 'what lesson am I trying to teach here, am I telling them to destroy property when they disagree with something?'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here