Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Ipads smashed as a punishment.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
On the back of [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] dadsnet thread.
I read that Kirsty Allsopp smashed her children's ipads, because they broke the rules outside of their permitted play time.
We have no kids, only nephews, I couldn't do this if we did, but I think this is probably going too far in a punishment for so called rule breaking.
Would you NSC parents go as far as destroying your kids things as a penalty for rule breaking?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45472216

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
She has lots of other techniques for looking after her spawn!

I particularly enjoyed reading about her method of putting her kids in economy whilst she was in 1st class/business when flying! Let the commoners and flight attendants look after your offspring I say!

Not really, the woman is a menace.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
All this trolling when it really is nobody’s business but her...oh, the stupid narcissist shared with the world. Feck her. And her iPads.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Expensive way to make a point when you could just confiscate them.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I read that Kirsty Allsopp smashed her children's ipads, because they broke the rules outside of their permitted play time.
We have no kids, only nephews, I couldn't do this if we did, but I think this is probably going too far in a punishment for so called rule breaking.
Would you NSC parents go as far as destroying your kids things as a penalty for rule breaking?

Don’t think of it as ‘going too far’. More that she clearly is a stupid upper class idiot, entirely detached from life’s realities, born into titled privilege with no respect for the value of money. What an utterly embarrassing thing to admit to doing.

Cow.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Expensive way to make a point when you could just confiscate them.

Don’t believe she did. It’s actually quite tough to break iPad screens even with a hammer - try it :whistle:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I assume she has three kids...named location location and location

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Why not just put a passcode in, then they can’t use it without her to input the code. :shrug:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Don’t think of it as ‘going too far’. More that she clearly is a stupid upper class idiot, entirely detached from life’s realities, born into titled privilege with no respect for the value of money. What an utterly embarrassing thing to admit to doing.

Cow.

Remember the old days when you had a family tiff and wrote about it to every leading newspaper asking them to print. No, I don’t either. Why she thinks anyone cares...so bollocks to her, deserves all the condemnation that’s forced her off social media. Hopefully it’s the last we see of her guesting on Question Time too, my arse talks more sense on Brexit than she does. And it’s better looking.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Have i thought about doing it? Yes, many times.
Would I do it? Of course not. I need my Saturday morning lie in.

Worst I’ve done is just unplugging the tv when I couldn’t get my children’s attention, carrying it away and locking it in my bedroom until they did everything they had been politely asked to do. And they did.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

No.

If I were her kid I'd suggest she burn her newfound energy in the gym rather than vent on my toys, and shed a few mddle aged pounds in the process. Or be a bit more engaging as a parent. :shrug:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Cow.

I agree with the upper class idiot born into privilege, I think sometimes these people do not live in the real world.
One pointer I can give you, if you want to impress Mrs HKFC, is that the the 'cow' is related to Cath Kidston :cool:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
What a lesson for the kids. Smash expensive stuff up if you don't get your own way. Back in the real world, I'd like to see how Kirsty gets on negotiating with a garage mechanic. I bet she gets taken to the cleaners with that attitude.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Have i thought about doing it? Yes, many times.
Would I do it? Of course not. I need my Saturday morning lie in.

Worst I’ve done is just unplugging the tv when I couldn’t get my children’s attention, carrying it away and locking it in my bedroom until they did everything they had been politely asked to do. And they did.

Precisely. Tried, tested and far more effective. No wonder we’ve a generation of brats if parents like Allsop can’t even control their tech time.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here