Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v The Swiss

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Could be mildly more interesting than a thread about pubic hair..anyway I’ve taken a small punt on the watchmakers at 4/1 ..if we lose ..will there be calls for Southgate out?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Got to say this is incredibly dull.

I went to the game on Saturday and quite enjoyed it because it was “competitive” but this is turgid pointless stuff.

I like England and want them to do well but I do begrudge charging fans to watch this kind of game. Cheapest ticket for England v USA in November is £30 and that’s with the £5 travel club’s discount.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
What an incredibly annoying song, accompanied by that bloody band. 1, 2, 3, 4!

Is that where the Palace Fanatics have ended up?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Got to say this is incredibly dull.

I went to the game on Saturday and quite enjoyed it because it was “competitive” but this is turgid pointless stuff.

I like England and want them to do well but I do begrudge charging fans to watch this kind of game. Cheapest ticket for England v USA in November is £30 and that’s with the £5 travel club’s discount.

It’s properly crap isn’t it.........

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Well, that's enough for me. The Nations Cup is a brilliant idea, I think, and it's meaningless friendlies like this that led to it.

Where can I find Spain v Croatia?

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Not sure what people expect. England are boring and not very good. At the world cup they were nothing special and failed to beat any half decent opposition in what was a pretty poor world cup in terms of quality.

This is my opinion and expect many to disagree but it is what it is.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Not sure what people expect. England are boring and not very good. At the world cup they were nothing special and failed to beat any half decent opposition in what was a pretty poor world cup in terms of quality.

This is my opinion and expect many to disagree but it is what it is.

It's not about expectation, it's about hope.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here