Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Male Grooming : Let's Talk Pubes

What are your general grooming habits of your man garden?

• Au natural, wild jungle

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Occasional light trim and tidy up

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Closely cropped

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Shaved smooth

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Waxed smooth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Occasional plucking of the odd stray grey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Combination of trimming and plucking of odd stray grey

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
We're accustomed to the unfortunate (in my view) trend over the past twenty years for women to completely shave their lady gardens but what is the general trend amongst men. Men are now paying more and more attention to their grooming regime and seem to have unashamedly embraced those habits which were previously the preserve of women, such as moisturising and eyebrow shaping. So are men heading down the same slippery slope when it comes to the fastidious depilation of their genital areas? Are you a trimmer, a shaver, a trim and plucker?

Not to exclude the contribution of any women on this thread please feel free to reveal the pubic grooming habits of your male partners and indeed your own preferences regarding your partner's man garden.

Last edited:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
We're accustomed to the unfortunate (in my view) trend over the past twenty years for women to completely shave their lady gardens but what is the general trend amongst men. Men are now paying more and more attention to their grooming regime and seem to have unashamedly embraced those habits which were previously the preserve of women, such as moisturising and eyebrow shaping. So are men heading down the same slippery slope when it comes to the fastidious depilation of their genital areas? Are you a trimmer,* a shaver, a trim and plucker?

Not to exclude the contribution of any women on this thread please feel free to reveal the pubic grooming habits of your male partners and indeed your own preferences regarding your partner's man garden.

Plucker here. I tweeze the lot.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I give this 30 mins max before it appears in the “other stuff”, could go Gold before then though :wink:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Shaver/Trimmer here!

Thread of the week!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Back sack and crack never did anyone any harm.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Don't mock moisturiser. I am very much not a reconstructed male but have used moisturiser since I was 12. Your face will thank you. I'm currently road testing the Crabtree and Evelyn Frosted Woodspice range and am very impressed so far. I'm 41 and easily look 6-10 years younger and i put that down to moisturising twice a day.

As for trimming the old clock springs? Of course, hygienic innit.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Beaver and Barnet, Get the hair cut then go home and trim the beaver, keep it all a consistent lengh.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Don't mock moisturiser. I am very much not a reconstructed male but have used moisturiser since I was 12. Your face will thank you. I'm currently road testing the Crabtree and Evelyn Frosted Woodspice range and am very impressed so far. I'm 41 and easily look 6-10 years younger and i put that down to moisturising twice a day.

And the multipal daily cum shots of course.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
We're accustomed to the unfortunate (in my view) trend over the past twenty years for women to completely shave their lady gardens but what is the general trend amongst men. Men are now paying more and more attention to their grooming regime and seem to have unashamedly embraced those habits which were previously the preserve of women, such as moisturising and eyebrow shaping. So are men heading down the same slippery slope when it comes to the fastidious depilation of their genital areas? Are you a trimmer, a shaver, a trim and plucker?

So you want to know everyone else's personal grooming habits but don't divulge your own?

Shave here. Hygienic and they feel nice, or so the missus tells me![emoji6]

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
giphy (34).gif

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

I wouldn't dream of mocking your beauty regime. I myself wasn't averse to the occasional application of eyeliner in the late seventies. (Think Robert Smith, Gary Numan). It's application was later fully
embraced by the New Romantics by which time I'd completely abandoned the use of feminine based beauty products. I also devoted a bit of attention to what I believed was a developing mono brow and did a bit of plucking in the area between the brows for a while around that time. My concerns were unfounded and my brows remained as completely seperate entities and have remained untouched for over thirty years now. Having said that I was obliged to pluck a singular hair from my brow a couple of weeks ago which had grown disproportionately long.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
So you want to know everyone else's personal grooming habits but don't divulge your own?

I have actually voted in the poll. For the record I'm a trimmer and tidy upper. Not a fan of the shaved look for myself or on women.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I have actually voted in the poll. For the record I'm a trimmer and tidy upper. Not a fan of the shaved look for myself or on women.
R
My apologies, I was on my phone on Tapatalk which doesn't show polls even on webview.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here