Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] OT Cat Shit

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
We have way more problems with treading in fkin dog shite when out walking .
And whats with this hanging the pi***ing dog shite bags on a bloody tree ffs is the dog sh*t fairy going to come and collect it .
Just thought I`d add me two peneth …..sorry

The difference between dog and cat crap being left in inappropriate places is that a large proportion of dog owners do pick their pets shit up, whereas I’ve never known a cat owner do the same.

When I lived in Hartfield my only neighbour had 5 cats, all of which used my veg garden as a litter tray. My genuine offer of a pack of industrial poo bags, a box of latex gloves and a key to my side gate was greeted with a look of utter disbelief. She was disgusted at the thought, saying she’d tried a litter tray with her first cat but the smell made her heave.

But she was fine with them shitting where I was growing food for my family, or the fact that the stench made me heave as well when I generally picked up 5 cat shits a day from soil I’d spent a crazy amount of time improving.

Last edited:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I hate cats, and i hate cat owners. Cat shit in people gardens is a constant, disgusting problem and all you ever get from cat owners is 'but we cant change it, it's their nature'. Well keep the feckers indoors and keep their foul stinking shit in your own house and not messing up the living areas of others. Keep the vile disease spreading filth in you own space!

Why should non-cat owners have to put up with it, or why should we fork out money to try (in vain) to keep the stinking shit out of our gardens. At the very least you could at least pay for repellers that you expect us all to be happy to use because of your rancid creatures. Cat shit is seriously dangerous, especially to young kids. But it's not your problem is it!!! No, of course it's not you selfish ********!
I don't think we would get on well.... you stay in your bunker and I'll bury my crap where-ever. When a cat needs to go..... etc

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
The difference between dog and cat crap being left in inappropriate places is that a large proportion of dog owners do pick their pets shit up, whereas I’ve never known a cat owner do the same.

When I lived in Hartfield my only neighbour had 5 cats, all of which used my veg garden as a litter tray. My genuine offer of a pack of industrial poo bags, a box of latex gloves and a key to my side gate was greeted with a look of utter disbelief. She was disgusted at the thought, saying she’d tried a litter tray with her first cat but the smell made her heave.

But she was fine with them shitting where I was growing food for my family, or the fact that the stench made me heave as well when I generally picked up 5 cat shits a day from soil I’d spent a crazy amount of time improving.

The fact my fkin taxes go for paying councils to employ people and buy equipment vehicles fuel etc to collect the said shit that is picked up and put in bins pisses me off ... perhaps the dog owners should take the shit home and bury it in their gardens instead of landfill.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
You need a good Chinese restaurant near you but, it won’t ckear up the shit, but the number of cats will go down.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Adopt a few Greyhounds as pets, just make sure you ask for the most non cat friendly ones they have.

From personal experience with my pet Greys it ends two ways. Either the cats get the idea not to come into that yard or if they continue too they never make it out of the yard alive.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
What about dog shit, that's left lying about by their owners, not really just cat shit that is dangerous.
Or are you just one of those know it all people that shout their gob off, and no one is really listening?

Dog shit will hold a lolly stick really well, whereas cat shit doesn't.

Top Tip - cat owners.
Save money on expensive cat carriers by tying it's tail to one of its hind legs thus creating a handy carrying loop.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Cats shit in soft earth, not on lawns.

Poppycock!

This is fake news - more suitable for the Brexit thread.....
Both sides could use it - "If you vote to leave, cats will start shitting on your lawns"/"If you vote remain, cats will never stop shitting on your lawn".

Although actually, come to think of it, the second of those statements is true!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anything to add?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here