Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Roadkill

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
This probably happens all the time in wales but i experienced it yesterday for the first time driving through some mountainous part of mid wales in driving rain came round a bend and the road was literally full of wildfowl , woodies pheasants and other types of suicidal feathered friends sheltering i presume from the deluge under the arched formation of the overhanging trees , thud thud ding went my wing mirror cover and no doubt a trail of feathery death was left in my wake , anybody ever seen this sort of feathered collective deathwish before ?

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Dare I say it... local farmers are shooting them and dumping them on the A24/A27 as 'road kill' .... maybe :hilton:

That's exactly what's happening throughout the country

Two scenarios:

1. Farmer shoots badger on his farm. Sticks it under a hedge away from any footpaths. No-one ever sees the badger and in the hugely unlikely event of the badger being found before it completely decomposes, he just denies everything.

2. Farmer shoots badger on his farm. Loads it into the back of his landrover. Drives it to a busy road. Waits until no-one is looking and heaves it out of the back...but a curious policeman drives past and thinks: Why is a Landrover parked by the side of the A27 in the middle of the night, stops, has a look in the back. "Is this your badger, sir?"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here