Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Child refugee stabs 7 in Paris including 2 Brits .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No. It's about a nutter being a nutter. At this point in time no one has any reason to believe it has anything to do with his religion, skin colour or indeed sexuality, gender identity, left-handed-ness, hair colour, favourite colour or any of a whole list of factors which, as far as is known, have no bearing on his actions.

I think the real question, the question that goes unasked most of the time, is this: shouldn't we be expelling all foreigners, or at least all muslims, or simply killing them all? Why keep starting these 'latest news' threads? Drip drip goes the tap. Ask the question, once and for all, stop teasing, and seek a final solution, surely?

:wozza::facepalm::wozza::facepalm::wozza::facepalm::wozza::facepalm::shootself

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm confident that GB read my post in the spirit it was intended... but for those who didn't, I will state for the record that I am in full agreement with him on this. I am appalled by the casual racism shown on this thread and ones like it.

Some people commit acts of evil because of reasons other than skin colour and ethnic origin.

I agree. Clearly, I hope. Some people......:ffsparr:

GB is on message, fully plastinated, and expert in grammar and syntax, in case you weren't 110% sure :thumbsup:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
No. It's about a nutter being a nutter. At this point in time no one has any reason to believe it has anything to do with his religion, skin colour or indeed sexuality, gender identity, left-handed-ness, hair colour, favourite colour or any of a whole list of factors which, as far as is known, have no bearing on his actions.

If the thread title was " Nutter stabs 7 " etc you would no doubt accuse me of being offensive towards people with genuine mental health issues .

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
A regular poster on threads about mental health issues, I am not offended by "Nutter". It's lazy racism, mysogeny and homophobia that generally get my hackles up.

The reference to child refugee in the thread title was intended to be ironic as it was reported that the " nutter " was carrying child refugee documents , however French Police gave his age as 31 .

The Daily Mirror article reported that the " nutter " was an Afgan migrant , perhaps you should advise the editor how best to describe crime suspects when writing on sensitive matters .

Sorry if the commas are wrong , I just wouldn't know .

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The reference to child refugee in the thread title was intended to be ironic as it was reported that the " nutter " was carrying child refugee documents , however French Police gave his age as 31 .

The Daily Mirror article reported that the " nutter " was an Afgan migrant , perhaps you should advise the editor how best to describe crime suspects when writing on sensitive matters .

Blaming the Daily Mirror for your ongoing failings in this matter won't really wash. Just because they reported it in that way, it doesn't follow you do.

They're after clickbait. What's your excuse?

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I think the real question, the question that goes unasked most of the time, is this: shouldn't we be expelling all foreigners, or at least all muslims, or simply killing them all? Why keep starting these 'latest news' threads? Drip drip goes the tap. Ask the question, once and for all, stop teasing, and seek a final solution, surely?

:wozza::facepalm::wozza::facepalm::wozza::facepalm::wozza::facepalm::shootself

Hmm, think you are on to something........

After all before we get on any flight or try to enter the Amex with our flasks of tea, or try to cross the roads on bridges in London, or rent a mini van, or open bank accounts etc. we are all treated as potential security risks.

Surely it’s only reasonable that the same approach is taken to our new friends arriving in the country in the backs of trucks or government minibuses purporting to be children.

Trust no one, that’s the message I get when flasks of tea are being banned from football stadia, and little old dears are being frisked in airport security.

TRUST NO-ONE.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

It's the ' I have loads of black/Asian/Muslim/gay friends excuse.

I too am getting really sick of the growing racism on some threads from the same people.
Really surprised that mods have not warned or banned them.
I am no snowflake but I find it really offensive, it's only a matter of time before we get a racist fish pun, then we really are in trouble.
Just a thought but when people are having a pop at someone who has different coloured skin or a different religion, think of the millions of others who have had their lives scarred from a very early age through casual racism, yet they are the nicest, decent, law abiding, hard working people you could wish to meet.
It's just different colour, it's nothing to be scared of.
I don't see very much backlash against Russians but they could have wiped out an entire city, now I wonder why that is.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
So how for example could , I defend myself against an assailant armed with a Knife , machete sword, acid bottle , Iron bar etc when I am unable to carry a weapon.

Learn Aikido.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I always like how its the 'Liberals' who have to answer for Islamic extremists, considering they are some of the most right-wing conservative people around and who wouldn't vote for a Liberal even if you offered them 100 virgins in Heaven

Strange isn't it.

Yet ask someone like Maajid Nawaz and he'll tell you those non-Muslims who come after him come from those Liberal ranks.

Having said that "true" liberals will openly take on Islam. Unfortunately they like the atheists are openly bullied by the left for their opinions.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
"Take on Islam"? Snowflake.

Yes take on.

Question why certain people jump to the defence of a group of people that follow the ramblings of a paedophilic warlord.

You should learn how to use the word snowflake by the way. You're ****ing woeful at presenting it in it's correct context.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Yes take on.

Question why certain people jump to the defence of a group of people that follow the ramblings of a paedophilic warlord.

You should learn how to use the word snowflake by the way. You're ****ing woeful at presenting it in it's correct context.

I used it purely to upset you. You are easily upset.

I happen to have family members who are Muslim and they are much nicer people than you. I really don't understand why you feel the need to 'take on' my 11 year old niece. You must be a big tough guy.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I used it purely to upset you. You are easily upset.

I happen to have family members who are Muslim and they are much nicer people than you. I really don't understand why you feel the need to 'take on' my 11 year old niece. You must be a big tough guy.

I'm not upset, why would I be? You're big on reading your own emotions into words on screens.

Good for you.

Islam is a woeful ideology. It's not your nieces fault her parents indoctrinated her into one of the most backwards ideologies on the planet.

Are you trying to help her get out of this misogynistic cult?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I too am getting really sick of the growing racism on some threads from the same people.
Really surprised that mods have not warned or banned them.

Perhaps the mods have not warned or banned them due to racism because there isn’t any racism. Roughly how many racist posts on NSC have you reported? Im sure you don’t sit back, shrug your shoulders, and not report racist posts when you identify them. Would be interested to know how active you have been in bringing racist posts to the attention of moderators. .............perhaps its none.
You have said on the Brexit thread too that the majority of leave voters are racist, have you considered the simple possibility that your own barometer might be seriously out of whack.

I am no snowflake but I find it really offensive, it's only a matter of time before we get a racist fish pun, then we really are in trouble.
Just a thought but when people are having a pop at someone who has different coloured skin or a different religion, think of the millions of others who have had their lives scarred from a very early age through casual racism, yet they are the nicest, decent, law abiding, hard working people you could wish to meet.
It's just different colour, it's nothing to be scared of.
I don't see very much backlash against Russians but they could have wiped out an entire city, now I wonder why that is.

Its not racist to have a pop at a religion

Here is a challenge for you, why not start a thread “why are the NSC moderators tolerant of racism” and see what sort of response you get……..get it out in the open so to speak. Im sure you will be validated that there is growing racism on threads, cant think of any reason why you would be reluctant to start such a discussion considering how much of a problem you consider it to be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here