Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Child refugee stabs 7 in Paris including 2 Brits .

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Paris has gone I'm afraid. London is heading that way. It's gradually spreading across all of Europe. And no one is doing anything about it.

Project fear. “Paris is gone”! What a load of histrionic, girly panic. Get a grip.

D

Deleted member 22389

“Our”???

You voted to leave the EU and have cited the French in your posts as to why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I better leave the thread then as I am clearly wrong. There are plenty of other threads I can look at.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I'm alright Jacques, surely.

I think that is French for James, I was trying to come up a similar pithy post based on Jack, something like they must have thought his name was *****, but I am struggling to find the correct translation for Jack.
It also seems that it is Jean Jacques.
I may have to go with something to do with bias.
Or just stay quiet.
That is all.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Sad to hear. I guess it was predictable. Just as predictable as the person who couldn't wait to tell us.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Paris has gone I'm afraid. London is heading that way. It's gradually spreading across all of Europe. And no one is doing anything about it.

We're helping by standing back and letting the Russians and Assad kill thousands in Idlib, selling bombs to the Saudis to kill thousands in Yemen and giving a carte blanche to the Israeli's to extend and settle in the occupied territories.

Stop putting Great Britain down!

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Least of all the government /home secretary.
For London blame May when she was home secretary.
The police are in crisis and when they do catch offenders they are let off for one reason or another.
If they are sentenced they go to a drug filled prison for a couple of years where they can use mobile phones, some supplied by the prison officers.
And then let out after serving a third of their sentence.
I am not saying we don't have problems with immigration but I am also talking generally about other crimes too
If anyone watched that Ross Kemp programme last week you would have seen what I am talking about, drugs, guns and knives are out of control now and the police can do little about it.

I agree , it's time that the public were allowed to purchase hand guns under license and be given the right to defend themselves .

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Presuming that he never mentioned his god before the attack meaning it's not a terrorist attack ?
Europe will never be the same again as we welcome people with ancient ideologies that don't fit into the western way and respect our values....Yes many can but many can't.Just the tip of the iceberg of things to come !!
All most do is bring the middleast etc with them here and in the future you will have internal religious wars here like in their homelands because we don't have the balls to do anything about it.
Not long ago religion was disappearing as most had no interest in religion here anymore and now we're just importing more religious fruitcakes and getting embroiled constantly in all this religious shite !!

Last edited:

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I agree , it's time that the public were allowed to purchase hand guns under license and be given the right to defend themselves .

You already have the right to defend yourself without hand gun law being amended.

I really cannot believe that you are seriously suggesting the public should be allowed to buy handguns. Do you want this country to sink to homicide levels that America is blighted with?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here