Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Child refugee stabs 7 in Paris including 2 Brits .

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
There's a very interesting podcast called Caliphate for those interested; a NYT ten parter, interviewing a Canadian ex-recruit, and it's fascinating, and utterly chilling, to hear how this bloke, from a middle class utterly normal family in Ottawa I think, was brainwashed over a period of time into travelling to Syria and doing horrific things to people in the name of an Islam that simply doesn't exist.

There are a plethora of reasons why we are where we are, and we are doing their job for them if fear and distrust and suspicion grow and grow and grow.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
You're not totally wrong there , so give yourself a pat on the back and feel free to mock , block , correct punctuation and or grammar as required . :clap:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Whilst we squabble about religion, race, power, control, etc there seems to be no recognition towards the state of mental health within our society. Why are these crimes on the rise? Why are young, vulnerable people being so easily influenced and manipulated by such negativity? Life is becoming a very dark place for a lot of people growing up now. It's as if humanity has regressed emotionally and we're now at a point of mass social anxiety where everyone is becoming scared of everywhere and everyone. Even when we discuss these issues, we turn on each other without the desire for resolution.

The youth of today are being flooded with games which are centred around killing virtual humans. They watch films which graphically show murder, revenge and terrorism as a standard human characteristic trait. The news reports murder cases as if it's a weather report, and yet no one wants to discuss the deep rooted, psychological influence behind why the behaviour of humanity has gone so dark. I don't know what this is all going to lead to, but we need more open minded, emphatic positive views and solutions to these psychopathic human break downs for the sake of human evolution.

Humanity hasn't 'gone dark.' We're living in a golden age in terms of the lack of global violence. Utopia is still some way away but to claim mankind is regressing is spurious.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Humanity hasn't 'gone dark.' We're living in a golden age in terms of the lack of global violence. Utopia is still some way away but to claim mankind is regressing is spurious.

I agree. We just have 24 hours of news beamed into our eyeballs. It’s a far less violent world now than it ever has been.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Look you ignoramous, I do not tar everybody with the same brush, but nor do I ignore the blindingly obvious. Brexit happened because of the refusal/inability of the 'oh so fxxking morally superior' to listen to the man on the street, and I say that as a staunch remainer. You keep refusing to see, hear or speak no evil whilst Rome (Western society) burns. Numptie.

Must be so tiring carrying all that hate all the time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone said anything new or different yet...

...thought not.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The youth of today are being flooded with games which are centred around killing virtual humans. They watch films which graphically show murder, revenge and terrorism as a standard human characteristic trait..

Well if they are it’s hardly new. I played shoot em ups and beat em ups on everything from a Commodore 64 to a SNES and then chilled out watching Full Metal Jacket or Nightmare on Elm St or Die Hard.

We’re probably in a place where mental illness is accepted more than at any other time and the level of day to day violence and all out war is non existent for most people. Twenty somethings drink less than forty somethings and don’t get all twitchy about safe spaces or trans gender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well if they are it’s hardly new. I played shoot em ups and beat em ups on everything from a Commodore 64

We were even after the A Rabs then:-

maxresdefault.jpg

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
How's it going? Are the racists still arguing that Paris, London and Brussels are gone? Are the racist Islamaphobes still ignorant that villages, towns and cities in Afghanistan, Syria, Libya and Yemen have been completely ******.

Of course they are........

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
How's it going? Are the racists still arguing that Paris, London and Brussels are gone? Are the racist Islamaphobes still ignorant that villages, towns and cities in Afghanistan, Syria, Libya and Yemen have been completely ******.

Of course they are........

And are twats like you still accusing people of being racists for being against an ideology?

Of course they are.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
And are twats like you still accusing people of being racists for being against an ideology?

Of course they are.

How much experience do you have of that ideology? I mean living with / under it day in, day out?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Of course they are.

Ignoring being called a ****, my point is that I believe you are a racist. I am familiar with Britain First agendas through NSC and your question fits the bill. Dull and thick.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Anyway, the thread was started to bait and it's all rather pathetic. I'm "flouncing". Honestly, this board lately.

You decided not to flounce and you’ve changed your avatar yet again, perhaps I’ve got it wrong, you’re not one man with several accounts, you’re several men with several accounts?

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
You decided not to flounce and you’ve changed you’re avatar yet again, perhaps I’ve got it wrong, your not one man with several accounts, your several men with several accounts!

*you’re

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You decided not to flounce and you’ve changed you’re avatar yet again, perhaps I’ve got it wrong, your not one man with several accounts, your several men with several accounts!

Wind your neck in Chick. We’ve already been warned by a mod to show a bit more respect on today of all days. Just for once show a little restraint and a little maturity.
Now I’m leaving the thread.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Wind your neck in Chick. We’ve already been warned by a mod to show a bit more respect on today of all days. Just for once show a little restraint and a little maturity.
Now I’m leaving the thread.

Good! And I assume by “we’ve “ you mean me and your severn other alto egos?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Good! And I assume by “we’ve “ you mean me and your severn other alto egos?

You put a lot of energy into someone who has slightly annoyed you on the internet. You are genuinely obsessed with me and it’s getting disturbing. I mean, please continue if it means that much to you .you’re only showing yourself up but are you sure you couldn’t find a better use of your time. We only have a certain time on this planet , you really want to waste yours following me round a football forum? Think on lad, think on.

I’ll let you have the last word. I have better stuff to do.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here