Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hove born&bred

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Presidente View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Unfortunately I will have to move this thread for reasons that cannot be divulged.

I would however say to anyone on NSC that if they want to spend years making unpleasant and snidey comments about others members of a football forum, insinuations about football matches for the team they claim to support being called off due to non-existent weather reasons, and then decide to go into a career in local politics and therefore threaten the very forum of the team they claim to support for fear of publicity in respect of historical posts that have been made, that this shows a lack of integrity and ethics.
    Basically if you act like a complete **** then expect it to come back and bite you at some point.

Who’d have thought it?
    "I am repeatedly a fan of his braggish self-assurance. No point, that I can remember, has he ever been foolish or incorrect. All based on scientific, biblical fact. He's a vivid sermoniser whose halo sometimes burns those who dare to question."

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by El Presidente View Post
      Unfortunately I will have to move this thread for reasons that cannot be divulged.

I would however say to anyone on NSC that if they want to spend years making unpleasant and snidey comments about others members of a football forum, insinuations about football matches for the team they claim to support being called off due to non-existent weather reasons, and then decide to go into a career in local politics and therefore threaten the very forum of the team they claim to support for fear of publicity in respect of historical posts that have been made, that this shows a lack of integrity and ethics.
      This is a get out of Brexit free pass statement, isn't it?

0 Not allowed!
      It was an eventful membership, sometimes with two NSC persona's.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2849.PNG 
Views:	7 
Size:	364.8 KB 
ID:	100422
      Jacob Schilt(pic:SebDaly) Nottseagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GypsyKing View Post
      Agree entirely and therefore in that context is there not a moral responsibility to highlight, as opposed to hide, exactly that behaviour?

It's not like he's a teen that's grown into an adult and regretted his youthful social media past.
      I remember an NSCer (possibly Beach Hut) bemoaning his NSC history as it would have destroyed his credibility had he gone into politics. Maybe there is now a way out for him
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

4 Not allowed!
      Does this mean I'm now allowed to say what a grade A, shithouse chop of a person I think an ex user of the forum is? If not then sorry. "Stupid fat bellend knobber" are just some random words in no way associated with anyone.
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      Does this mean I'm now allowed to say what a grade A, shithouse chop of a person I think an ex user of the forum is? If not then sorry. "Stupid fat bellend knobber" are just some random words in no way associated with anyone.
      I thought you were talking about Adam Boulton on Spy News, sucking up to the Americans in their mid term elections