Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Just when I started to get a slight feeling back for the England football team.......

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Shirley it's better than having a golden boot tattooed across his face?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
.....this happens........

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45445842

What a massive cockwobble. It is a TEAM game, I'm still convinced he only didn't pass in the semi at 1-0 because he put his own success above everything else and this just adds weight. I find something about this bloke very unlikeable.

I REALLY hope we smash these on the 22nd.
Have to disagree he’s a prolific striker for a reason he shoots at every opportunity on another day he scores .

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
It doesn’t matter to me what the op thinks cos I support France now cos they won the World Cup but If spurs win the prem I’m gonna support them so leave Harry alone actually!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Mo Salah still with the same girl as well? Wow! - that's taking WAGism to a new level! Does Harry Kane know about this?

More importantly, does Jermaine Pennant know? I thought he had trademarked the two footballers one girl routine with Ashley Cole.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
He reminds me of Odo.

c99e41e045ab5595b4f417cca4478d50d74710fb.jpg

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'd like to know anything the OP has done to make himself world class. No issue with the golden boots at all - he earnt them.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
More importantly, does Jermaine Pennant know? I thought he had trademarked the two footballers one girl routine with Ashley Cole.

As bad as it seems written down, we’ve all wanted to do it just for the bucket list - high 5s and all.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
My only problem with this fixture is that it will not shown live on BBC/ITV.

Just when the public were back behind England , public interest the highest for years and tha F A have sold out the supporters for money!

It just isnt right !

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
My only problem with this fixture is that it will not shown live on BBC/ITV.

Just when the public were back behind England , public interest the highest for years and tha F A have sold out the supporters for money!

It just isnt right !

I agree. I seem to remember competitive England games being on a so called 'Crown Jewels' list that were denoted to be free for all. Shame on them. The poorest yet bloody good young footballers from poor families now have no heroes to watch. SHAME ON THE FA!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
No problem with him. He's a good player, end of. Don't like Spurs much (Southampton 0 Spurs 0, ball hardly ever left the centre circle.....grrr!) so hope we get three points off them when we next play them.

Apart from when Chris Jones of Spurs hit the post.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Germany and Italy multiple world champions. When we finally get a chance with a good draw, we lose to a nation with a small population, and who have existed for about 25 years.

No I wasn't gonna give our boys a huge welcome home.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here