Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] 80’s Music

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
must admit I now enjoy the music more than at the time .

Must admit I enjoy it less than I did at the time! Synthesiser sounds were so exciting then - I just wanted to get one and get myself on TOTP but never could afford one. Now when I see how synthesiser technology has lead to so much totally computer generated 'music' I sometimes wish the f**kin' things had never been invented!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Must admit I enjoy it less than I did at the time! Synthesiser sounds were so exciting then - I just wanted to get one and get myself on TOTP but never could afford one. Now when I see how synthesiser technology has lead to so much totally computer generated 'music' I sometimes wish the f**kin' things had never been invented!

*cough* grumpy old man *cough* :rolleyes::lolol:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
If they show any Gary Numan song I'm switching over.
Although my music of the eighties rarely made the charts, there was some decent stuff, but Oi! Numan, noooooo!
Dreadful noise.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

This song goes out to @<u><a href="http://www.northstandchat.com/member.php?u=12935" target="_blank">GT49er</a></u> of Gloucester, a special request from NSC :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here