NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Does anyone else get annoyed with the tiresome constant stats on TMS? I'm not sure if it's meant to be some joke but its taken over.

'227 is the highest batsmen score not claimed in Test Cricket, so another record for Cook if he can do it'

Nope I love the stats. It's been very enjoyable. Stats are a large part of the enjoyment of cricket.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
There will be great ticket sales for tomorrow then ..... unless there's a complete collapse tonight!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Why are we batting for so long? No chance of India getting close to 400 on the 5th day.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Why are we batting for so long? No chance of India getting close to 400 on the 5th day.

I think it was more about keeping the Indians in the field for as long as possible rather than it being about runs. Reckon Root had bowling for an hour and a half tonight in mind rather than a particular run total.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1/2 run chase going well for India

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
(Cricinfo) As soon as India lose a wicket, a typical India cricket **** writes:

Mohit Sehgal: "Badly missing V Sehwag in such a situation, Probably the only player who can think of chasing 464 in such a situation."

As if Sehwag OR ANYONE ELSE would even consider chasing 464 with one day and half a session to bat. FFS what a tit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Looks like India couldn't give a stuff, they're already in the departure lounge.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
(Cricinfo) As soon as India lose a wicket, a typical India cricket **** writes:

Mohit Sehgal: "Badly missing V Sehwag in such a situation, Probably the only player who can think of chasing 464 in such a situation."

As if Sehwag OR ANYONE ELSE would even consider chasing 464 with one day and half a session to bat. FFS what a tit.

Having a day off from commentating for BBC Leicester no doubt...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here