Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England vs India Fifth Test - The Oval

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Does anyone else get annoyed with the tiresome constant stats on TMS? I'm not sure if it's meant to be some joke but its taken over.

'227 is the highest batsmen score not claimed in Test Cricket, so another record for Cook if he can do it'

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Does anyone else get annoyed with the tiresome constant stats on TMS? I'm not sure if it's meant to be some joke but its taken over.

'227 is the highest batsmen score not claimed in Test Cricket, so another record for Cook if he can do it'

I don't know how interesting stats can ever be annoying

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Listening to TMS but also watching Cricinfo and it is gratifying to see the back of the twattish Indian Posters who seem to have taken a vow of silence this morning... :bigwave:

Good shout. So many tedious Indian know-all cretins on there who talk pompously as if nobody has noticed they are posting with the benefit of hindsight.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington

No, personally looking forward to some FASCINATING Root Century Stats...

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Collapse starts....

Root a paltry 125 and Cook a poor 147, hopefully Bairstow and Stokes can salvage something. :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Cook out for 147. Fantastic break, that.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
...and they're both out!

147 for Cook. That's unfortunate but still a cracking innings to go out on :clap2:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Declaration any time now please.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

NEVER. I love stats.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We should just whack through the lower order and stack on another 50 runs!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here