Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Quitting smoking - can someone give vape mod advice?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
Quite a simple one please for anyone who uses a vape mod - can you recommend a good, high quality vape mod which provides a good hit and ideally nice cloud. Also, looking on Amazon, all the liquids seem to be nicotine free... which makes me ask what’s the point? I’m starting vaping to give up cigs but I’ll still need a nicotine hit... what do people buy and from where?

Thanks!!!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I use Totally Wicked shops both on the web or in the local towns. Used the same liquid bar the strength since I stopped smoking 30 months ago. Haven’t wanted or had a cig since, now on lowest nicotine before zero.

Some seem to go mad and make a huge deal about it almost as bad as the beardy craft beer lot

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m thinking up starting up smoking again and was wondering should I start with the chewing gum, the patches or go to a low nicotine based vape.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Quite a simple one please for anyone who uses a vape mod - can you recommend a good, high quality vape mod which provides a good hit and ideally nice cloud. Also, looking on Amazon, all the liquids seem to be nicotine free... which makes me ask what’s the point? I’m starting vaping to give up cigs but I’ll still need a nicotine hit... what do people buy and from where?

Thanks!!!

Vaper Trail, Trafalgar Street. I buy their 'shake n vape' RY4 tobacco flavour juice, and they have a range of vapes that they offer friendly advice on.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I’m thinking up starting up smoking again and was wondering should I start with the chewing gum, the patches or go to a low nicotine based vape.

Never mind all that PONCING about, get straight on to a pipe. You will have the added benefit that you can prod people with the stem to make your point.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
download.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Never mind all that PONCING about, get straight on to a pipe. You will have the added benefit that you can prod people with the stem to make your point.

What about a beard and a cardigan ? I wouldn’t mind that whole look.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Get an Eleaf istick Pro and an Aspire Cleito tank. Cost about 60 quid, has lasted 2 years, no problems.
Got mine in vape UK down boundary, they are really good in there.
I tend to go with the Brighton rocks liquid, 30mls for a tenner and last me about 2 weeks

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Thanks!!!
My advice would be to forget about the vaping route to non-smoking altogether. The ASH (Anti Smoking Hysteria) people - revealing their true colours of just wanting to stop other people enjoying themselves - have got vaping effectively, if not in law, banned in just about as many places as real smoking. I'm an ex-smoker, and considered vaping, but decided not to risk it as possibly it would be the first step on a slippery slope back to puffing away on a cigarette again.
Go to your GP and get him/her to prescribe Champix - it works a treat, and unlike other smoking 'cures' it does allow you to have a few ciggies while taking the medicine - perhaps this is part of the reason it works so well; it's not like jumping off a cliff and going cold turkey overnight. And anything's better than that bloody awful chewing gum!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
When in the UK I always bought my liquid from £1 e liquid online. Cheap, really good taste and many nicotine % options.
Go for a mouth to lung vaporizer instead of straight to lung to best imitate cigs.

+ buy more coils than you think youd need, as when they burn out and you're stuck, the appeal to reach for a cig is greater.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here