Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wales v ROI nations thingymajig league

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No interest in watching an Albion player in an international?

I guess it would have been different if Bale had stayed at Spurs!

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I think Ramsey is a very good player, but must admit to not knowing much about the rest of the Welsh team so can I form a factual opinion as well?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Yet you post on a thread about it. Sometimes its best you leave off.

edit: I see I am in a long queue of people commenting, baffled by your twattishness this evening.:facepalm:

To be fair to BG, there are a fair few NSCers who can't help barging onto other Sports threads (sometimes Cricket, often Rugby and very frequently American Football) with the observation that the said Sport is rubbish and that they never watch it...:lolol:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yet you post on a thread about it. Sometimes its best you leave off.

edit: I see I am in a long queue of people commenting, baffled by your twattishness this evening.:facepalm:

TBH he's no worse than all the people who fall over themselves to post on England match/analysis threads saying they have 'no interest' in the national team.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I have to admit this thingymajig league has passed me by. I thought these games were the start of the Euros qualifications?
Can someone explain it for me please? I don't have Sky, so didn't watch the game.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wales played well as a team last night, but in general they're extremely reliant on Bale. Is it really that bad of BG to call them Bale Utd?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
TBH he's no worse than all the people who fall over themselves to post on England match/analysis threads saying they have 'no interest' in the national team.

And to be fair, I have generally found hypocrisy to be one of life's little pleasures, especially of an evening :rolleyes:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
To be fair to BG, there are a fair few NSCers who can't help barging onto other Sports threads (sometimes Cricket, often Rugby and very frequently American Football) with the observation that the said Sport is rubbish and that they never watch it...:lolol:

The best example of this is women's football. You can guarantee that any thread on the topic will have some dickhead wading in with the observation that he (and it's pretty much always a he) has no interest in women's football and never watches it (although he knows that it's rubbish).

I'm baffled by the mentality of this. have zero interest in motor sports or American football so I don't even look at those threads, let alone comment on them: why bother?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I have to admit this thingymajig league has passed me by. I thought these games were the start of the Euros qualifications?
Can someone explain it for me please? I don't have Sky, so didn't watch the game.

No, no I can't. Generally I rely on you to explain these things! :lolol:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

As far as I know the League of Nations is a pre-qualifiers competition. Though winning the league of nations can guarantee qualification. The actual qualifiers will be next year.

The general idea is to get rid of meaningless friendlies.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I have not the slightest interest in watching Wales or ROI , I do think that there is any dispute that Wales are reliant on Bale even if other players play well occasionally, without him they are a very poor side.

You DO think there is any dispute? This reminds me of that episode of Alan Partridge when the prompt on his TV asked him if he wanted to watch Bangkok Chickboys, and he got confused between the options of "Yes, I do want to watch Bangkok Chickboys" and "No, I do not want to watch Bangkok Chickboys".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here