Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wales v ROI nations thingymajig league

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Big night for giggsy , even bigger for Duffy , no injury please , and make sure you score first .

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Big night for giggsy , even bigger for Duffy , no injury please , and make sure you score first .

Seeing you call him giggsy reminds me of a story Danny Kelly once told on one of his radio progs.

At the time he was editor of Total Football and they’d teed up an interview with Giggs. On the day his agent, Harry Swails (great name), pulled Kelly to the side and reminded him that they had recently copyrighted the following:

Ryan
Giggs
Ryan Giggs
Giggsy
&
Giggsy-wiggsy

Any use of any of those words would require further moolah to be handed over.

Back to the OP though just hope for no injury...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What channel is it on?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Tom Lawrence is a fine player. Derby are lucky to have him - I'm sure there were a few smaller Premier League clubs looking at him over the summer.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I feel sorry for RoI. The 'Galloping Leprechaun' is essentially a sh!t manager and Roy 'Notso' Keane is as mad as a bag of frogs.......
Duffy needs to get through the next 1/2 hour and then come back to sanity...undamaged..please!

TNBA

TTF

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Bale Utd doing well.

If you'd actually watched the game, you'd know there are other Wales players out there tonight who have been equally, if not more influential, than Bale tonight.

Ethan Ampadu, for starters, aged only 17. Hugely impressive. Granted, the ROI have been utterly abysmal, a shadow of the (poor) side they were before they failed to qualify for the World Cup, but Wales have completely outplayed them, and played some nice football.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If you'd actually watched the game, you'd know there are other Wales players out there tonight who have been equally, if not more influential, than Bale tonight.

Ethan Ampadu, for starters, aged only 17. Hugely impressive. Granted, the ROI have been utterly abysmal, a shadow of the (poor) side they were before they failed to qualify for the World Cup, but Wales have completely outplayed them, and played some nice football.

I have not the slightest interest in watching Wales or ROI , I do think that there is any dispute that Wales are reliant on Bale even if other players play well occasionally, without him they are a very poor side.

Mr H

Mar 8, 2012
LA
I have not the slightest interest in watching Wales or ROI , I do think that there is any dispute that Wales are reliant on Bale even if other players play well occasionally, without him they are a very poor side.

So you never watch them, but you know they are "a very poor side".
Typical.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

Of course you'd know this, despite not watching them or having any interest in them.

They were brilliant tonight, throughout the team.

No interest but you still made the effort to comment.

Bravo

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Yet you post on a thread about it. Sometimes its best you leave off.

edit: I see I am in a long queue of people commenting, baffled by your twattishness this evening.:facepalm:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Has anyone mention just how knobbish it is to form an opinion on something you have no interest in watching? :lol:

#NeverWrong.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here