Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Things That Make You Go CRINGE

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The way pretty much all women feel the need to put a "x" at the end of the most basic, perfunctory text message - even to other women:

A: Hi is it your turn taking our girls to dance class after school? x
B: Yes x
C: Great, thx x

FüCK OFF X

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
middle aged men who call themselves.names.like mikey

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The way pretty much all women feel the need to put a "x" at the end of the most basic, perfunctory text message - even to other women:

A: Hi is it your turn taking our girls to dance class after school? x
B: Yes x
C: Great, thx x

FüCK OFF X

It’s just no women now though is it?

Presumably it originated because of the difficulty, on occasion, in reading tone and emotion from a short snippet of text. Presumably an “x” was added to ensure the recipient knew the message was sent in peace.

But, as you say, it now gets suffixed to everything.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It’s just no women now though is it?

Presumably it originated because of the difficulty, on occasion, in reading tone and emotion from a short snippet of text. Presumably an “x” was added to ensure the recipient knew the message was sent in peace.

But, as you say, it now gets suffixed to everything.

You're probably right. x

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Aye. :lolol:

But neither are anything like as bad as THE most cringiest football club term, "Wet Spam". Anyone using that is a massive bell end.

i see your wet spam and raise you a man ure :lolol:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Aye. :lolol:

But neither are anything like as bad as THE most cringiest football club term, "Wet Spam". Anyone using that is a massive bell end.

mate.im afraid.anyone who isnt northern who says "aye" is dancing on the fringes of extreme bellendery :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Away games when our fans sing "we pay your benefits"

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Oh yes, for sure, but at least that's enforced by the production team. The high five, on the other hand, is always a spontaneous ill-coordinated MESS

Who's the worst offender? Charles is generally quite ill co-ordinated and awkward.
As for Wonnacott I'm unable to watch him without the constant thought in the back of my mind that he's probably got piss stains on the front of his saggy white y-fronts underneath his red trousers. I've no idea why I've come to this conclusion but its a notion which I've been unable to dispel for quite a number of years whenever I watch him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here