Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace tell players to pay up to keep playing

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Who said they are skint ?
Palace ladies are an independent club but with close ties to CPFC.
CPFC help financially with the ladies ,with wages and expenses, like all clubs in their division ( except Man Utd Ladies)
The call for sponsorship is no different to any amateur club, and lots of pro league clubs ask for player kit sponsorship from supporters and businesses, so are all of those clubs skint?
IF Palace ladies get promotion, they will be under the same regulations as your good selves, ie, a closer affiliation and on the payroll, so to speak.

Fair point, but why not help them get there? It's peanuts. They don't have the corporate liaison experience or admin that CPFC have. Either sling them the folding or get stuck in at a corporate level and help the players get sponsors. If it's fake news just say so, but if the club are actually not doing everything they can to help them, you will end up looking like *****.

:shrug:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Prince Charming delighted his huge financial contribution to a team he has no affiliation with has won a game. (And in case someone from Twitter posts on here, can you please let your algorithm know that I despise the little weasel so stop sending me emails with his tweets at the top)

1.png

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Prince Charming delighted his huge financial contribution to a team he has no affiliation with has won a game. (And in case someone from Twitter posts on here, can you please let your algorithm know that I despise the little weasel so stop sending me emails with his tweets at the top)

View attachment 101308

It's bizarre. I went to this website:

https://www.cpfc.co.uk/

Top story:

"REPORT AND GALLERY: PALACE LADIES 1-0 LONDON BEES"

Again, no link.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Top story:

Again, no link.

This is getting freaky. No doubt Palace fans are very concerned about this. Their money is being siphoned off to a completely unrelated company. Almost sounds like asset stripping.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Top story:

Again, no link.

Maybe the ladies are only allowed to be 'part of' Palace, when they WIN?

At least this result gets the 'no home goals all season' monkey off the Palace backs...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ah those halcyon giddy days of late summer.

The sun shone.
It was pleasantly warm.
Birds were tweeting.
A gentle cooling breeze off the sea.
palace fans on their droves queuing up to defend the latest shitehouseary from SE20.

Oh how the time flies.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Fair point, but why not help them get there? It's peanuts.

:shrug:

Every penny counts, and Wilfried "Man Of The People" Zaha's Bentleys aren't going to buy themselves, you know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion Prem

Nov 23, 2018
Lindfield
Threads should clearly indicate when they are ladies teams,this thread is an example,so much wasted time clicking on an item then finding its not what you have any interest in

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Threads should clearly indicate when they are ladies teams,this thread is an example,so much wasted time clicking on an item then finding its not what you have any interest in

This thread is designed to take the piss out of Crystal Palace football club (that the ladies' team is absolutely NOT part of, oh no) and their ridiculous management, rather than any specific side.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I know.

I bet you wasted nearly nine seconds of your day there. Plus the time it took to post your reply.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here