Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace tell players to pay up to keep playing

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Right its been a whopping 48 hours since we last aired our dirty laundry in public. We need something new?

I know, let's involve the ladies team! Nice one, do it.

You have to wonder what is going on up there. Total thickness? Sabotage? A BHA fan on the payroll? Part of me wants it to stop as it is so toe-curlingly embarrassing, but its the wankpuffins, so crack on you tits.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Reverse, reverse psychology right there from the geniuses running Palace. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Nope, still no admission you were wrong.

For one, I haven't been online, you clattering cackpan. Unlike you, I don't sit there in grubby underpants, finishing myself off to help flavour a Pot Noodle while trolling human interaction. But you carry on if you wish.

But then we get this grizzle from a knuckle-dragging prannet who says CPLFC are amateurs, and have nothing to do with the club. As Bros once said - I owe you nothing. Your problem, no-one else's.

Last edited:

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
For one, I haven't been online, you clattering cackpan. Unlike you, I don't sit there in grubby underpants, finishing myself off to help flavour a Pot Noodle while trolling human interaction. But you carry on if you wish.

But then we get this grizzle from a knuckle-dragging prannet who says CPLFC are amateurs, and have nothing to do with the club. As Bros once said - I owe you nothing. Your problem, no-one else's.

Only a fat mess such as yourself could combine finishing themselves off and flavouring a pot noodle, then again you must eat loads of them.
It's a shame you cannot just admit you were wrong though. As I said non story, but believe wha5 you will.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Only a fat mess such as yourself could combine finishing themselves off and flavouring a pot noodle, then again you must eat loads of them.
It's a shame you cannot just admit you were wrong though. As I said non story, but believe wha5 you will.

Is Zaha donating a non story too?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
What a complete joke of a club. Total joke.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Can this be merged with the wilf thread now ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Oh shit. This makes us look really bad. Especially just after we've bribed Wilf with a kings bloody ransom to stay here"

"Just get a press release out denying EVERYTHING. Smoke and mirrors, you know the drill. Oh, and get Wilf on the phone, tell him we'll say he's paying for it now. Positive spin and all that"

"I'm on it"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"Oh shit. This makes us look really bad. Especially just after we've bribed Wilf with a kings bloody ransom to stay here"

"Just get a press release out denying EVERYTHING. Smoke and mirrors, you know the drill. Oh, and get Wilf on the phone, tell him we'll say he's paying for it now. Positive spin and all that"

"I'm on it"

"Oh and when do you want to release the next press statement that will make us look like incompetent buffoons?"

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I have to say, all credit to Mr Tumble for stumping up some of his recent pay rise to help out his clubs Women’s team.
I do, however, question the need for a player at the club having to finance a part of a multi- million pound businesses portfolio, unless, of course, there are cash flow problems in said business, as rumoured.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It's utterly bewildering what goes on at that mess of a club. What's wrong with them?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Wilf reads Nsc? I wonder what username he has.

...I wonder.... Could he be hiding in plain sight...?

Hardly.

If you want to bring 'Market Value' into this, you are only just diminishing your point even more:

Richarlison, who scored 3 goals last season then vanished off the face of the earth - £50m

Riyad Mahrez, who hasn't actually done anything notable since the season Leicester won the league - £60m.

Allison (albeit different position), conceded 7 goals in 2 games against Liverpool - £75m

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
So Wilf has decided to part with the equivalent of his earnings between midnight on 1st Jan through to when he gets up about 7 am... on the 1st Jan!!!

Good of him to dig so deep. Clearly embarassed by his employers' sh1tty attitude to their women's team!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Excellent from Wilf to donate some money to a team definitely not related to CPFC, and even better that the CPFC website have told everyone about the team not related to CPFC, despite also mentioning that the club do provide some funding to a team definitely not related to CPFC.

All clear now? Or are the thicko dullards still being deliberately stupid ?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
What a load of horseshit :lolol:

Of course, the Palace lot lap it up because it's what they want to hear, but I think deep down even they know that this is a damage-limiting PR exercise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here