Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] ***Sussex CCC v Leicestershire CCC, LVCC Div2, Hove, 4-7 September 2018,10.30 KO's***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
1 down.

I'm going to be really pleased when I can stop listening to this Radio Leicester bloke telling me how well Leic have done in this game and what a mess of things Sussex have made...
I don't seem to have a choice - it's Radio Sussex commentary or nothing. Keeps cutting out too, which is bloody annoying.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Luke Wright drops a regulation chance at square leg.

Bit like a Solly March cross sailing into the North Stand or Gaetan Bong misplacing a pass...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
54/2

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
2 down.

Fortunately the drop wasn't costly. Hopefully the virtual bloke behind me moaning about Luke Wright will quieten down again now...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
3 down.

Love the way the commentators misrepresent what has happened to suit their own narrative and what they want to talk about. Cosgrove was another victim of a ball that didn't get up.

Only a matter of time until Sussex win - as it has been since Jason Gillespie and Ben Brown made their perfectly sensible decision to bat again.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
3 down.

Love the way the commentators misrepresent what has happened to suit their own narrative and what they want to talk about. Cosgrove was another victim of a ball that didn't get up.

Only a matter of time until Sussex win - as it has been since Jason Gillespie and Ben Brown made their perfectly sensible decision to bat again.
Dead right. Just so glad I'm at the ground and don't have to rely on the one-eyed idiots who pretend to inform, entertain and educate.

Ackerman is the only batsman who looks to have a clue and he'll get a shooter that's straight at some point.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
3 down.

Desperately unlucky to have suffered that double wicket maiden that has essentially ensured a Leics defeat, I presume?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Desperately unlucky to have suffered that double wicket maiden that has essentially ensured a Leics defeat, I presume?
Yes, a great shame. But might only be a blip as Leicestershire have actually "dominated" periods of this game and batting conditions remain good.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Unlikely to see a result in the Warks game, raining at the moment. Middlesex also heading for a draw.

Too much to ask for Nothamptonshire to hold out for a draw against Kent? Batting seems to have got a little easier in the 2nd innings.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
is he on England's radar?

Probably not.

Doesn't play for a BIG club.

Playing in Div 2.

Doesn't have a Sky pundit pushing his case, to overcome 1 or 2 (see Joe Denley and Rob Key)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here