Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] ***Sussex CCC v Leicestershire CCC, LVCC Div2, Hove, 4-7 September 2018,10.30 KO's***

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I was thinking that. Also all the low scores can't all be down to bad wickets can they? As a nation we seem to have forgotten how to bat.

Looking at the averages in Div 2 backs this up.

Top 3 who've played more than 4 games, Bell, BROWN and Trott.

Last edited:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
(7 down)

The Radio Leicester commentator is an absolute tool. So funny being able to see the pictures of what he is commenting on and how wrong he gets so much.

The Sussex bloke is belatedly starting to call the pitch correctly as another back of a length ball threatens to hit Jofra on the foot... :lolol:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Whatever the case , surely Wright has to be dropped .
I'd be happy with Burgess at 5
If it came to Haines v wells , I'd favour Haines
ANY Sign of van zyl ?

Dizzy seems to be fully behind Wright coming good. I am not sure he will tamper much with this team now like CH 1 maybe 2 changes at most.

We are not picking the teams so with comments like this we have to trust a coach with a high success rate.

Attachments

• Jason .jpeg
    Jason .jpeg
    258.3 KB · Views: 125

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Anyone else just getting this screen on the coverage (with audio). Not sure if its just a glitch at my end as I am not in the UK.

Attachments

• Sussex Stream .jpeg
    Sussex Stream .jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 119

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I was thinking that. Also all the low scores can't all be down to bad wickets can they? As a nation we seem to have forgotten how to bat.

We do seem to have a glut off wickets on which trundlers seem to prosper though - At our clubs in the current round, Palladino and Robinson have torn through teams, they both take loads of wickets generally but with all due respect they're never test players in a million years due to their lack of pace. Personally I think better wickets would demand more from bowlers and in turn improve the standard of batting.

I'm struggling to articulate my point but I think out pitches are too dibbly dobbler friendly....

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
(7 down)

The Radio Leicester commentator is an absolute tool. So funny being able to see the pictures of what he is commenting on and how wrong he gets so much.

The Sussex bloke is belatedly starting to call the pitch correctly as another back of a length ball threatens to hit Jofra on the foot... :lolol:

What's the latest? Cricinfo has frozen on 102/6

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We do seem to have a glut off wickets on which trundlers seem to prosper though - At our clubs in the current round, Palladino and Robinson have torn through teams, they both take loads of wickets generally but with all due respect they're never test players in a million years due to their lack of pace. Personally I think better wickets would demand more from bowlers and in turn improve the standard of batting.

I'm struggling to articulate my point but I think out pitches are too dibbly dobbler friendly....

It doesn't help if you only play county cricket in the spring and autumn.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Is Cricinof ****ed for everyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here