Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] ***Sussex CCC v Leicestershire CCC, LVCC Div2, Hove, 4-7 September 2018,10.30 KO's***

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Well done those Sussex boys getting it wrapped up in three days.
Ha Ha...I never doubted Ben Brown's decision not to enforce the follow on or to declare this morning. Excellent captaincy from BB!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Not sure what bonus points Kent got (3 maybe) assuming they win tomorrow

Attachments

• Table 3.jpeg
    Table 3.jpeg
    248.9 KB · Views: 224

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Time to unleash whittingham and Garton ?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Not sure what bonus points Kent got (3 maybe) assuming they win tomorrow

I think they did get three so are now on 160......so a win puts them on 176 (I think).

So they will be on 176 assuming they win tomorrow

Correct

From current match

Batting Points 0
Bowling Points 3

Then they will gain 16 further points if they win, 5 if they draw and 0 if they lose, so they will be on 176 (win) 165 (draw) or 160 (lose)

All very tight at the top

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Loved Archer's bowling at the end. Absolutely beasted Klein with short stuff into the hand, the midriff (trainer came on, though outrageously the player didn't have to go off after being treated - he was allowed to stay on the pitch), over his head. After the fourth ball of the over which doubled him up, it was pretty clear he didn't fancy another delivery, which Archer yorked into off-stump. Marvellous scenes.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
If Ollie Robinson isn’t on England a’s Radar he should be

They don't rate Sussex Bowlers (at Test Level). From recent memory both James Kirtley and Chris Jordan had a few games and were then dropped.

Always a mystery to me why Jason Lewry never got a sniff considering some of the crap selected. I have never seen a better left arm fast medium in the flesh, think he & Kirts had well over 1100 County Wickets between them?

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
They don't rate Sussex Bowlers (at Test Level). From recent memory both James Kirtley and Chris Jordan had a few games and were then dropped.

Always a mystery to me why Jason Lewry never got a sniff considering some of the crap selected. I have never seen a better left arm fast medium in the flesh, think he & Kirts had well over 1100 County Wickets between them?

Snowy was the last major player from Sussex selected, Salisbury got a few games and I think Hemmings got a few games while at Sussex too but, apart from Matt Prior, thin times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here