Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] ***Sussex CCC v Leicestershire CCC, LVCC Div2, Hove, 4-7 September 2018,10.30 KO's***

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Commentary team convinced that Sussex haven't batted very well and are under par.

I'm not sure they know what they are talking about. Finch was apparently out to a "very good ball".

I'll be very surprised if Sussex do not end up with a decent first innings lead.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Commentary team convinced that Sussex haven't batted very well and are under par.

I'm not sure they know what they are talking about. Finch was apparently out to a "very good ball".

I'll be very surprised if Sussex do not end up with a decent first innings lead.

Think they are about right. Looked at the pitch yesterday and it seemed very flat. One or two maybe kept low but a lot of dismissals were of our own doing. I imagine we’ll have a lead due to the quality of our bowling attack - but there certainly doesn’t seem anything in the pitch which is going to help.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Three down!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
8-3

First wicket to Robinson caught at slip with commentary talking about extra bounce and lateral movement.
Second wicket to Robinson bowled with the batsman on the back foot and indicating low bounce.
Third wicket to Robinson LBW with batsman on back foot and commentators saying "perhaps it kept a little bit low".

I know what I saw at the ground yesterday and it is quite gratifying to be proved "right".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here