Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Under 21s v Luton

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
We've been completely overrun in midfield, which is a shame because it hasn't allowed any opportunities to get through to Gyokeres and Connolly.

Injuries to Molumby, Sanders and Collar have left us looking light in the middle here.

But really, the experience of the 1000+ league games in the Luton squad is showing.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
All very one sided in the first half, unfortunately all in the wrong direction, especially as I’m sat with the Luton fans! Lucky not to be more than 1 goal down at half time. Couple of good saves from Steele too.

The only consolation is that I’m here with my next door neighbour, who’s son is on the Luton bench and is hoping to make his first team debut.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
inexperience showing not unsurprisingly with the U21's including a number of the U18's in it. Lucky to not be 2 or 3 behind but we still in the game just need to get a hold of the ball and create a few openings

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
We’re giving them the runaround, they’ve shot their lot and will run out of ways not to score by the 70th minute and Gyokeres will get the touch he hasn’t had in the first half and nail one in to the top right corner

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Postman Pat;8590524 Do you not think international recognition for our youth players is a good thing for them and the club?[/QUOTE said:
Of course it is, as it is when our first teamers are selected. My point, I think, is that with one or two exceptions, the majority that have been signed are already “established” internationals. I’m pleased that we are trying to sign the best we can.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Anyone else get a green screen every now and then, I am not sure of its just the dodgy French wi fi I am watching on.

Come on Albion, this is set up for us to score. Luton 21 shots on target Albion 3.

Young side for us has defended really well. Just need to hit them on the break.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here