1Pearce.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Good Lord, one of my first TV crushes :eek:

That character was magnificent at the time and Blakes Seven was compulsory viewing round our gaff.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
More facts from IDMB

"I'd been a masturbatory fantasy for an entire generation of young men. I mean, that made a girl feel good."
She certainly subscribed to the notion that in space you wouldn't need a bra.

Both her ex-husbands subsequently married Felicity Kendal.

RIP

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
More facts from IDMB

"I'd been a masturbatory fantasy for an entire generation of young men. I mean, that made a girl feel good."
She certainly subscribed to the notion that in space you wouldn't need a bra.

Both her ex-husbands subsequently married Felicity Kendal.

RIP

This made me chuckle. It was like they needed a rest after she had used them up and tossed them out with the rubbish. Pure Filth and absolutely loved Blakes Seven.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Ah Blakes Seven. The ultimate beige and brown early 1970's low budget TV Sci-Fi. Star Wars it wasn't...

From what I recall Blake was more of a Woodwork Teacher than a Galactic Rebel and his character eventually got binned so the morally dubious but far more fun Avon could run the Rebellion.

For some reason this included having several free and frank Ugandan Discussions with Servalan. Lucky Boy! :lolol:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The BBC at the time proving that you don't need a huge budget for lots of special effects to make a good Sci-Fi series.

A series that deserves more reruns than it has been given.

RIP

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The BBC at the time proving that you don't need a huge budget for lots of special effects to make a good Sci-Fi series.

A series that deserves more reruns than it has been given.

RIP

Spot on. I’m sure it would look really dated now, but I loved Blake’s 7.

I was in love with Jenna from the first series and was gutted when she wasn’t in the second series. Servalan more than made up for my loss. Fantastic character and gorgeous actress. What wasn’t to like for a young teenage boy?

R.I.P.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
As a child we sat in a beer garden in Sussex (probably after my dad was playing cricket) and this odd threesome were having a drink together.

Servalan
Peter Purvis
and the bloke with the beard you used to do fingerbobs

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
As a child we sat in a beer garden in Sussex (probably after my dad was playing cricket) and this odd threesome were having a drink together.

Servalan
Peter Purvis

Obviously a Hussy in real life as well then, wonder if she got a Blue Peter Badge?

I'll let someone else do a Fingerbobs Gag...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Servalan
Peter Purvis

There's something particularly marvellous about that. Somehow it encapsulates just about all of my childhood in one sentence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here