Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle (a)

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
So likely to be 4 out of 5 away matches yet still 800+ points less than our loyal fans

Can't wait for Chelsea....oh wait

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
15 loyalty points, tactical wait on this as out blocks only open

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
15 loyalty points, tactical wait on this as out blocks only open

Block L7L doesn’t seem too bad but once it’s sold out everyone’s going to wait for other blocks to open. Who’s actually going to buy the L7M tickets?

How many blocks will we actually sell?

theboybilly

Block L7L doesn’t seem too bad but once it’s sold out everyone’s going to wait for other blocks to open. Who’s actually going to buy the L7M tickets?

How many blocks will we actually sell?

You're so far up in the God's it doesn't seem to matter what block you are in. The biggest disadvantage is you can't see the screen very well from L7M but it's hardly a great issue. The stewards, in my experience, are decent and won't force you to sit in your allocated seat. I don't think we will sell out our allocation but will still have a fair few supporters up there. I'm looking forward to it.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Anyone had their Carabao Cup game points added?

I’m two points shy of the second group frustratingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I didn't know, until searching just now, that Newcastle have been granted an indefinite exemption on locating away fans pitchside at SJP >>> https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spo...news/newcastle-confirm-away-fans-not-14386184

This strikes me as utterly ridiculous. I really don't see that the risks in Newcastle can be significantly greater than at every other of the 19 Premier League grounds right now. Strikes me as pretty weak to let them get away with this.

Irvinegaz

Jul 29, 2017
Hi guys I’m looking for 4 tickets for this game, we’re Brighton fans from Scotland and are wanting to attend this game again, went last year. Any help would be appreciated.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I didn't know, until searching just now, that Newcastle have been granted an indefinite exemption on locating away fans pitchside at SJP >>> https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spo...news/newcastle-confirm-away-fans-not-14386184

This strikes me as utterly ridiculous. I really don't see that the risks in Newcastle can be significantly greater than at every other of the 19 Premier League grounds right now. Strikes me as pretty weak to let them get away with this.

Totally agree, its utter rubbish reasoning, and believe the PL should have clamped down on Newcastle.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill

I found this out yesterday as I only thought they had a years grace but then read they have been given an total exemption, pretty poor from the PL and should have been made to fall in line with all other clubs.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I found this out yesterday as I only thought they had a years grace but then read they have been given an total exemption, pretty poor from the PL and should have been made to fall in line with all other clubs.

Agree, whats the point in having a rule if you allow one to team to not follow it. Same can be said about Spurs though allowing them to play more games at Wembley than origianlly agreed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here