Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle (a)

Irvinegaz

Jul 29, 2017
Hi guys I’m looking for 4 tickets for this game, we’re Brighton fans from Scotland and are wanting to attend this game again, went last year. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi guys we have 2 now but require another 2 can anyone help us out please?

adub68

Jul 25, 2013
Not much of a take-up on the tickets so far (that I can see anyway) Folk just don't seem to want the two blocks (L&M) and seem to be waiting for at least K to become available

While I hope I don't regret this I am prepared to take the risk on this one. I wonder if others are doing the same i.e. notwithstanding loyalty points position am not going to keep jumping in early and getting the worst tickets. Am prepared to wait for the other blocks as I don't actually believe we will sell this out this year

theboybilly

While I hope I don't regret this I am prepared to take the risk on this one. I wonder if others are doing the same i.e. notwithstanding loyalty points position am not going to keep jumping in early and getting the worst tickets. Am prepared to wait for the other blocks as I don't actually believe we will sell this out this year

That's where I am with this. It won't sell out I think and I'm watching the tickets sell very slowly by dipping in and out of the website. There are still 60% of L7L still unsold which the club will have to pay for if that block doesn't sell. It's an awkward one for the Albion. Newcastle will not want tickets sold from the segregation area across to L7Lbut that is where the majority of away fans will want to be (more central behind the goal for a start) If Brighton sold in that order there is no way home fans could take up the unsold tickets wheras they can just move the segregation area (I think)

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Not dirt cheap but £50 from Kings Cross and £27.40 for the return. Add in ticket to St Pancras from Burgess Hill which is £25 for four of us. Be aware there are no trains between Btn and Three bridges though!

Can you pass on a link for the no trains between Btn + 3B please

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
How are sales going ? In anticipation of this going to members sale we have bought our train tickets already. A gamble worth taking to get the cheaper tickets I reckon.

theboybilly

How are sales going ? In anticipation of this going to members sale we have bought our train tickets already. A gamble worth taking to get the cheaper tickets I reckon.

Two larger blocks on sale at the moment (L7L & L7M} which are about 550 seats in each - last time I looked at 6.30pm L7L had 24 seats left and L7M over 300!! The smaller blocks (LL7L & LL7M, some of which are for folk with disabilities) are still not fully booked. People seem to be waiting for the more central blocks to come on stream

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Two larger blocks on sale at the moment (L7L & L7M} which are about 550 seats in each - last time I looked at 6.30pm L7L had 24 seats left and L7M over 300!! The smaller blocks (LL7L & LL7M, some of which are for folk with disabilities) are still not fully booked. People seem to be waiting for the more central blocks to come on stream

Which they quite possibly won’t until significantly more seats in the existing blocks have sold. Catch 22.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Have caved in and bought tickets and train from Gatwick to Newcastle. Going to a tight month now but all in a great cause.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

TBH you're so bloody high up I'm not sure it makes much of a difference being more central. I suspect the real reason is it's a long way away and it's not a very popular trip this season.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Got mine this morning - first, and only, game of 2018 for me

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just booked a couple of tickets. Wimped out of the drive/train, flying from Heathrow instead.

Why whimped out of train? Got returns from kings cross for £87 and journey is just under 3 hours. I can understand not driving but the train is a doddle. Well get taxi from b/hill to three bridges and train to st Pancras.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Why whimped out of train? Got returns from kings cross for £87 and journey is just under 3 hours. I can understand not driving but the train is a doddle. Well get taxi from b/hill to three bridges and train to st Pancras.

That's pretty good (will still be 5 hours each way though), but flight only cost me £35 (plus a few avios), plus I get free lunch and booze in the first class lounge at Heathrow.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here