Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fulham Song

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Decent enough bit couldn’t respond to 2-0 and you ****ed it up - just looked gutted :lol:

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I had one of the veggie pies at halftime and it was excellent - definitely not worth throwing at someone. And I got outside a fair few pints of Harveys - better tasting than in my locals. The 'weird' Fulham song the OP refers to is 'Can't take my eyes off you' by Franki Valli, Andy Williams etc

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I had one of the veggie pies at halftime and it was excellent - definitely not worth throwing at someone. And I got outside a fair few pints of Harveys - better tasting than in my locals. The 'weird' Fulham song the OP refers to is 'Can't take my eyes off you' by Franki Valli, Andy Williams etc

It is the 'Stevie Sidwell' song but am not certain whether they infer conjugal rights to the entire football club to their respective wives.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
For years in the Championship they were utter garbage and never sold out. All of sudden they magically sell out and get a bit noisy. Diabolical set of fans.
Sorry, but I disagree. We got an increased allocation the first time we played at the Amex and I remember reading on here that it was the biggest attendance to date. We have always sold our allocation at the Amex and it's one of the favourite awaydays, just as the Cottage is for you. Given our woeful record against you in recent years, that's a surprise.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Fulham fans on their forum are all patting themselves on the back for how loud they sang; they were alright when they were ahead but nothing special after that. And how come Craven Cottage is usually like a mourge unless there is a big away following like we bring...

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I am fully aware of the song. Weird was the mumbling at the end. Like 75% of people only know up to the Fulham part.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Fulham fans on their forum are all patting themselves on the back for how loud they sang; they were alright when they were ahead but nothing special after that. And how come Craven Cottage is usually like a mourge unless there is a big away following like we bring...

A big NEUTRAL following, you mean?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here