Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Todays PL matches

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
As much as I still can't get used to backing the "big boys" that's a good result for us. The sides I said I thought would struggle in the Premier League preview thread included Cardiff, Hudderfield, Burnley (due to squad depth and Europa League) and Newcastle IF they got a bad start. At the moment all four have far bigger problems than us (Burnley's could be ended later with a likely win against awful underdogs Man Utd :lol:) and West Ham couldn't have got a worse start. Early days but more results like this make our job a touch easier. We'll need to watch Cardiff from set pieces when we play them though.

On to Watford v Spurs now. Can ANYONE get excited by this? Think I may be turning back over to the cricket.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
As much as I still can't get used to backing the "big boys" that's a good result for us. The sides I said I thought would struggle in the Premier League preview thread included Cardiff, Hudderfield, Burnley (due to squad depth and Europa League) and Newcastle IF they got a bad start. At the moment all four have far bigger problems than us (Burnley's could be ended later with a likely win against awful underdogs Man Utd :lol:) and West Ham couldn't have got a worse start. Early days but more results like this make our job a touch easier. We'll need to watch Cardiff from set pieces when we play them though.

On to Watford v Spurs now. Can ANYONE get excited by this? Think I may be turning back over to the cricket.

It'll be the church of Vicarage Rd, taking in the homeless, that is Spuds!

bhaseeer

Aug 29, 2017
good result for us.

Cardiff, Hudds, Burnley, West Ham, Newcastle, Saints will be in the bottom six with us........The likes of Watford and Bmuff are ahead of this 7.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

It's a great shame sky didn't pick the Man U game. That would actually be interesting as Mourinho is under such a lot of pressure. Spurs/Watford. ZZZZZZZZZZZ.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

At least 3 of those 5 getting cut adrift would be brilliant.........Man U beating Burnley at the moment.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
''we should be beating teams like Watford".

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Bardsley did more wrong than Rashford there. You can understand why Rashford got sent off, but it seems pretty ridiculous that Bardsley can purposely kick out at Rashford like that which could have been far more damaging than a forehead touch.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Bardsley's yellow was for his aggression towards Rashford after the kick, not the kick itself. The kick itself was at least a yellow on its own, but he got yet receive a retrospective red since the kick apparently wasn't seen.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here