Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are you one of the 41?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They could have saved some money have just rewarded the 27 who bothered with both buying a Bournemouth cup ticket as well as actually going to the game.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Are you a politician?:D
You didn't go to every other game but that gives the impression you did.

Personally I missed Liverpool away.......when in fact I only went to one game last season.

I attended every other game I went to. :D

I have not attended an away game this year which equals the amount I didn't attend last year.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
I was one of the 41, and was chuffed to get the letter thanking me, let alone the voucher.
01fb16fc6a816657e460d07511d12818.jpg

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Apparently just 41 fans went to every game home and away last season. They received a nice letter from Paul Barber and a £50 club shop voucher. Nice touch.

I fell one short sadly - damn you Everton away :)

So I know one of the 41, who are the other 40?

Bugger. Only missed Boro (a). If I'd have known there was £50 in it for me then I'd have bought a ticket and not used it :wink:

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Did you actually go to Bournemouth or "go to Bournemouth" though? You can tell us now you've got your prize.
I did go to Bournemouth twice, and was disappointed my brother missed out when so many failed to turn up.
And I was trying to get to all matches not for any prize, nor just for points, but because I was really excited to have the chance to cheer the team on through a season in the Premier League.

I have to admit, though, that I did actually miss a home match due to illness and allowed a brother to use my ticket to save it going to waste. So, although pleased to get the letter, I did feel a slight fraud.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I did go to Bournemouth twice, and was disappointed my brother missed out when so many failed to turn up.
And I was trying to get to all matches not for any prize, nor just for points, but because I was really excited to have the chance to cheer the team on through a season in the Premier League.

I have to admit, though, that I did actually miss a home match due to illness and allowed a brother to use my ticket to save it going to waste. So, although pleased to get the letter, I did feel a slight fraud.

1x £50 voucher just cancelled when presented.......

Big brother is watching you

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Stone him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here