Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Murray defying science?

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
We would be seriously stuffed without him. Locadia isn't anywhere good enough to replace him (if injured, suspended, etc) and we might see Andone this side of Christmas if we're lucky!

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Replay that Leeds fixture at the Withdean all them years ago and Glenn would definitely track back to the 18 yard box now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Playing for a new contract - is out of contract next summer I think - or did he get given an extension last season?

His loan converted to permanent in January of our promotion season - was two and a half year deal

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Replay that Leeds fixture at the Withdean all them years ago and Glenn would definitely track back to the 18 yard box now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably not with a mis-diagnosed hernia !

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
We have to look after Murray and hope he doesn't pick up an injury as he's our only fit decent striker available.

I for one thought Locadia would have taken over his mantle this season but today he looked overweight and very ponderous. If this continues we may have to cut our losses on him in January and try to buy someone else. At this rate Murray will be our number 1 striker for a couple more years yet.

Like most on here I'm just hoping that when Andone is ever fit, he offers something positive to the team otherwise too much of a burden will fall on Murray's shoulders.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Glenn Murray you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind ....GLENN MURRAY!!! GLENN MURRAY!!!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
He put his penalty away with aplomb, retrieved the ball and screamed 'Come ON!' at the North Stand. My Paternal Grandmother was a Cumbrian like he is - I ****ing love Glenn Murray - I can relate to him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did I just hear Keown say Murray isn’t particularly good in the air and doesn’t have a great leap?! :facepalm:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Did I just hear Keown say Murray isn’t particularly good in the air and doesn’t have a great leap?! :facepalm:

Lol...yes but he also said its about time GM got the credit he deserves...good to see MOTD concentrate on GM as their post match bit.....its going to be a sad day when GM no longer wears the Brighton shirt

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
He’s been superb this season and owned the Fulham back 4 today. I can’t believe the amount of work he puts in and for someone whose not good in the air he won everything today:O

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here