Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Fulham *** Official Match Thread ***

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Bloody Hell, that put me through it.

I don't know how anyone over 50 can get through games like that without having a heart attack.

It's rare to see one of our league games be played at such a pace and so end to end. Very frustrating to give away two soft goals but then we were handed two soft goals to get back into it.

I've got to get up for work in six hours, not sure if my heart will be calm enough for any sleep though.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Should of been 1 or 2 up in the first half, when you don't take chances you can regret it at this level..
really should of won that game, But stupid mistakes allowed Fulham to get the upper hand.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
So the ref felt we were impeded when we had possession and were trying to find a way of getting a ball in the box in the last moments. Gives us a free kick and then doesn't allow us to take it. Why blow then, give us the chance to get the ball in the box or allow us to take the free kick. What a bellend.

PersianNYer15

Jul 25, 2018
New York/New Jersey
glen murray is a real gem, brilliant display by him today. working hard up front earning fouls in the right places and finishing when he needed to.

great display to come back from 2-0 down, but at the same time, definitely some things hughton will need to correct going forward being we should not have even been down 2-0 to begin with!

4 points in 4 games is not a bad way to start the season at all but its time to put together some wins the next 3 games being against southampton, city, and newcastle.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Good come back. Good character shown by the team.

Slightly disappointed with the result, as we probably deserved the win, although the goals we conceded were poor. Credit to Fulham too, who looked dangerous at times.

Very exciting second half - and another point on the board. Well done lads. We can definitely take a lot away from this performance.

You have been watching too many managers post match interviews.
Not saying it's not true but that was pure Dyche.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
FT 2-2. Great comeback but should have won it with the chances we had today. Locadia looked decent again today. Would start him and Murray in the next game. Won't happen as its Man City but nothing to lose IMO
Great result in the end

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
As an added bonus I've just seen that Palace have lost 2-0.

So, once again no Zaha = a loss for palace and no goals. Good job they're definitely not a one man team.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Bloody Hell, that put me through it.

I don't know how anyone over 50 can get through games like that without having a heart attack.

It's rare to see one of our league games be played at such a pace and so end to end. Very frustrating to give away two soft goals but then we were handed two soft goals to get back into it.

I've got to get up for work in six hours, not sure if my heart will be calm enough for any sleep though.

Slaap lekker, pindakaas.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Lee Probert, another CLOWN as a ref

Underrated post.
up.png

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Absolutely got away with that. Poor team selection and then a very average performance all told. Bissouma and Ali J must start next game instead of Gross and March.

Bissouma wasn't good when he came on and March was tearing it up in the first half. It was only the penalty miss that made us lose momentum. We were better than Fulham for large parts. We actually looked worse when we had all our new signings on the pitch. Any chance to moan eh.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here